Honored Contributor

Of all the beauty products, treatments, oral supplements; what product has worked the most for you?

Of all the beauty products, treatments, oral supplements; what product has worked the most for you?

Valued Contributor

Re: Of all the beauty products, treatments, oral supplements; what product has worked the most for y

Curcumin

SAMe

Folate instead of folic acid

L-tryptophan and lithium orotate

Eva Naturals for my face

Avalon organic for face cleansing and shampoos or Nubian Heritage in winter

Don't smoke and limit alcohol to keep your skin looking good. 
Drink lots of water.

Detachment isn't the absence of love but the ability to take care of yourself in the midst of someone else's choices.
Regular Contributor

Re: Of all the beauty products, treatments, oral supplements; what product has worked the most for y

Nothing will substitute eating and hydrating well, exercising regularly, staying away from the sun when possible, sleeping at least 7 hours and managing stress.  Visiting a good plastic surgeon or dermatologist for non-invasive procedures every once in a while if the budget allows is not bad advice either.  That being said, I'd never be without:

1. A good spf for my skin type. My favorite is Dr Murad's City Skin

2. Phytoceramide supplements

3. Prescription Retin A cream

Regular Contributor

Oh yes, I also agree about smoking.  It wreaks havoc inside and out.  Please don't do it.

Valued Contributor

SPF and Retin-A/tretinoin cream. Eating right and exercise.

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

SPF and Retin-A/tretinoin cream. Eating right and exercise.

@Tsukiko   I agree 100%.

Honored Contributor

Now magic wands or potions for me - unfortunately!  I have to stick to pretty basic things, since I am very reactive and sensitive.  

I love CeraVe products.  I have 2 of their cleansers that I switch back and forth on.  The creme cleanser and the SA cleanser.  Both are excellent.  For facial moisturizer, CeraVe night moisturizer, or Olay Complete are usually the ones I turn to.  Although, I do occasionally try other things.

I have Rosacea, so I use prescription Metro cream or gel.  This helps with redness and blemishes.  Also, a prescription pill, Nic Azel Forte, which helps with the health of my skin.  It has a lot of zinc. 

I am envious of those of you who can use a lot of anti-aging products!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

I have LOVED reading everyone's routine here, thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Products that I won't be without:

• Prescription Retin A (tretinoin)
  • SSC's vitamin C pads
  • Lancome's Genefique serum
  • Neutrogena sunscreen
  • Wen cleansing conditioner

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

my clarisonic MiaHeart

Korres skin/body care products

Beekman soap --for my shampoo

Dr Emils joint supplements----amazing

tarte  shape tape concealor

BE bisque and well rested