Respected Contributor

Am i the only one that has never had a 

facial

manicure

pedicure

massage

As you can tell Im very low maintenance lol.  But I do my skin care and take care of myself. Just never felt the need to do any of the above. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven't either.    No gym.    I wash my own car, and do my own yardwork.    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

🙋🏻‍♀️. Party of two.  Never not once.

So funny I had a nightmare last night about getting my first facial.  Can you tell I am stressed? Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Yes had them all.  And the one I miss most is the pedicure.  Maybe one day again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Am I the only one

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear 

You can add me to your list!

I'm a DIY kinda lady!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I've never had a manicure.  I used to get massages on a regular basis. No longer do any of the others.  A pedicure is tempting but I'm not wearing a mask for an hour while it's being done.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear 

Everything you listed I've never had! I feel that I've not missed a thing! 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I have had them all, I could live the rest of my life without a pedicure again.  The last 1 I had a year ago hurt so bad I thought I was going to strangle that woman.

I do miss massages but in this day and age, yeah I don't see any of those things ever happening again.

Looking forward to a haircut at some point in my life though.  I just don't feel safe right now but eventually I will I am sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a manicure once, none of the others. I don't like people touching and fussing around me. A massage...eww.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear  No you are not alone. Never had any of what you listed and have no desire to.