Occasional Contributor

OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stroke of Beauty's Skin Finish concealer!!

Has anyone else tried it yet??  I am super excited!!  Finally a concealer that does NOT make my fine lines stand out.  I have tried so many and have been dissapointed.  I am SO glad to have tried Stroke of Beauty's concealer.  It really doesn't look as though I have cakey make up covering my dark circles--it just looks like my skin.  I LOVE IT!!!!!  Holly Mordini you are a beautiful genius!  I cannot wait to see what else your new line has in store.  Thank you QVC, Stroke of Beauty and Holly Mordini!

Trusted Contributor

Re: OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stroke of Beauty's Skin Finish concealer!!

Mine should be arriving today and I can't wait to try it!  Thanks for the review!

Super Contributor

What color did you ladies get?  I wanted to order, but wasn't sure to go with light or medium.  My skin tone is basically light/medium.  Holly said she wears the medium, and I would say my skin tone is similar but I definitely want something that lightens the under eye area and isn't too dark.

Trusted Contributor

Welcome to the boards....

I am currently loving my UD Naked Skin concealer but nothing seems to beat the Maybelline Age rewind and it's only a few dollars and available right from the drugstore.  However, I do wish Holly well and am curious about the reviews on this product.

Honored Contributor

I can't remember if I already asked this but does anyone know if her line is cruelty free??  TIA!

Super Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

Welcome to the boards....

I am currently loving my UD Naked Skin concealer but nothing seems to beat the Maybelline Age rewind and it's only a few dollars and available right from the drugstore.  However, I do wish Holly well and am curious about the reviews on this product.

I have been using the Maybelline too and love it!  I set it with my Anastasia yellow powder and it looks great.  I have the brightening one but missed itSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Kahootz, I ordered it in "Medium" which was described as a "True Light/Medium."  Usually I'm a "Light" but in this concealer "Medium" looked like it would work best on my light skin, I hope so!  Sadly, it didn't come in the mail today like it was supposed to - totally disappointed!  

Honored Contributor

I am always suspicious of such high praise from a brand new poster.  But I hope Holly's line does well, I'll wait for more items before trying it out, I'm happy with my current concealer.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I am always suspicious of such high praise from a brand new poster.  But I hope Holly's line does well, I'll wait for more items before trying it out, I'm happy with my current concealer.

Typically indicates some affiliation.... I am curious about the reviews from the regulars ( I would imagine the OP is too!).

Spoiler
Man Wink
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Hi Depglass - I admit I had the same thought.  Smiley Wink