Valued Contributor

O/T....return for merchandise credit

I returned an item and instead of a credit orignal method of pymt I marked the merchandise credit box. I think that's what it says!
Anyway, is there a way to find out how much credit I have sitting in an account somewhere? I know the dollar amount by checking the return status.
Just wondered if I can check my account balance some how.
Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

Re: O/T....return for merchandise credit

No help here, but this is my question as well. Cannot find anywhere that tells me where the credit is or how to use it. Thanks for sending your question. It will benefit a lot of us!

Trusted Contributor

1) this is from 2012

2) when I have a credit, it is automatically applied to your next order. It should just be deducted from your purchase price 

Trusted Contributor

@Sandylew Welcome

Trusted Contributor

If you place orders on line, in the area of "method of payment" a checked off box in a line reciting the current credit balance you have is listed at the top. 

If you choose NOT to use any of that credit, you must uncheck.

If you place orders by phone, the operator should mention to you that you have a credit balance and whether or not you would like to use it for that order.  The credit balance will not automatically be applied to that purchase, you must direct them to. 

If ever you want to know the balance of your merchandise credit, it can be found on line under your account section or you can simply call customer service and they will let you know.