Honored Contributor

Re: O/T--Need good sheet set

600 TC Hotel Luxury Collection Egyptian Cotton with Flex-Fit that stay put & are very comfy.
Contributor

Where do you purchase the Hotel Luxury Collection?
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much everyone. Please keep the suggestions coming. I'm going to look into the northern nights sheets and see what they have in king size. It's also interesting about the fitted sheet being too small causing the sheet to not stay tucked under. The one I have been using is pretty small so that may be a big part of the problem. I hadn't thought of that.
Respected Contributor

On 1/3/2014 LadyEagles said: Where do you purchase the Hotel Luxury Collection?

I'd also like to know that.

Respected Contributor

I've had good luck with Fieldcrest Luxury Egyptian cotton sheets from Target, buying them both in the stores & from online. They have a 20" deep pocket for thicker mattresses. They get mixed reviews on Target's site, but I haven't experienced anything bad with them & they fit my thick mattress very well & wash up well.

http://www.target.com/p/fieldcrest-luxury-egyptian-cotton-600-thread-count-sheet-set/-/A-14626022#pr...

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/3/2014 Caffeina said:

It's not so much the brand, but the size. Check the measurements to make sure the fitted sheet has pockets deep enough for the thickness of your mattress. If the fitted sheet is too small, it won't stay on no matter what kind you buy.

Agreed.

I used to have a thick mattress with a 2" pad on top, and I had to be careful to buy sheets with deep pockets. Nothing else would work.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org