Respected Contributor

I received a $10 coupon from Nordstrom. I watched Emilynoel on YouTube to see what she pick up at the sale and her recommendations. She showed a Lorac pallet that had 6 e/s and 2 blushes and a highlight for $18. I think that's a great price. I do not own any Lorac e/s. She said they had 2 of these pallets to choose from, a warmed tone and cool toned. She got the warm. I went online this morning and and bought the cool tone, use my coupon and paid $8 for it and free S&H. I was looking at the MAC kits. What have you gals picked up? 

Super Contributor
How did you get a $10 off coupon? Do you have their credit card? Or a rewards member? I'm a rewards member but didn't get any coupons.
Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan@StillRachB

Replenished my EL serum... the box is not open yet!  I am going to go open it and see if there is a coupon!

Thanks!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I had trouble getting my $10 coupon even though I'm a rewards member.  I called Nordstrom 3 times in the last couple of days and got 3 different answers.

I was told it was already mailed to me (didn't receive), then I was told not to worry I would receive before the sale starts (didn't receive), yesterday I was told the emails were sent by another company and I should have it (didn't receive). 

Today I woke up and there was a $10 coupon code in my e-mail sent from Nordstrom.  If I hadn't complained, there's no doubt I would have not received.   

I already placed an order. 

Their delivery system; however, is not working the way it was planned.  

Respected Contributor

@StillRachB  No, I don't have their CC. They sent it to me by email. There was no minimum purchase. I honestly was surprised when I got it. I shop online a couple times a year. 

Super Contributor
@Sunshine Kate I'm calling them this morning!
Trusted Contributor

I just received my $10 coupon via email 5 minutes ago!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
The morning got away from me and I didn't have a chance to call. What do you know, I just received my email.
Respected Contributor

I just called CS and was told the $10 email was for non-card holders who had the Nordsrtom rewards app. Is this true with you gals who got $10 email? TIA

Super Contributor
@scatcat Yes