Esteemed Contributor

Re: No MAC Cosmetics listed on QVC?

Thank You @Shanus . I appreciate your feedback very much! Hopefully the Stone will be what I'm looking for. Otherwise I'll continue my search. I do have some darker greys that I smudge above my lashes too. A good, clean, fast and easy look that gets me out the door without a fuss. My items have already shipped and will return with feedback.

Again, I truly appreciate your comments. Not just for me but everyone else you share with here. ❤

Honored Contributor

That warm-cool thing really bugged me.  But I like their lipsticks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa That's what I was thinking.  I couldn't remember if it was MAC or Bobbie Brown, but I don't think BB has ever been on QVC, have they?

@Icegoddess  Oh, yes! Bobbie was on! (With her yellow-based foundations. She must have thought everyone has red skin.) Smashbox, Il Makiage, lots of BE, et.al. Laura Mercier is a welcome back.

@Icegoddess 

Please note no offense intended whatsoever.  I was simply responding to a comment of which you asked.  

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Harpa That's what I was thinking.  I couldn't remember if it was MAC or Bobbie Brown, but I don't think BB has ever been on QVC, have they?

@Icegoddess  Oh, yes! Bobbie was on! (With her yellow-based foundations. She must have thought everyone has red skin.) Smashbox, Il Makiage, lots of BE, et.al. Laura Mercier is a welcome back.

@Icegoddess 

Please note no offense intended whatsoever.  I was simply responding to a comment of which you asked.  

@rochelleS I wasn't at all offended.  I was just trying to get an answer to the previous question.  I knew somebody must know the answer becasue it was discussed on this board at the time.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Thank you kindly for your reply. Much appreciated. Some folks here rattle easily and I would never inadvertently want to be the source of any ire. 🤔😊❤

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS   I hope your shade works well for you and thanks for your comments. I'm always willing to help. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I can never find a good match with MAC I found there colors skew yellow even if it states it has a peach or rosé undertone. However I really like their lipsticks.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@rochelleS   I hope your shade works well for you and thanks for your comments. I'm always willing to help. Heart

Yes, @Shanus I too hope the Stone will be satisfactory. If not, Plan B. My items have been sent on 3 separate pkgs from different location across the country. One was delivered earlier today. Super fast since I placed my orders Sunday afternoon. Felt like they were shipped while still on the phone. Should receive the other pkgs end of week.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

That warm-cool thing really bugged me.  But I like their lipsticks.

@depglass - It took me a while to figure it out too. I have been working with color typing since I was a model for one of Carole Jackson's trainers. I had a friend who did this as her business too. So although I never actually taught it, I did teach my friends! 

The MAC mua typed me as NC20. Seeing that "C" for "cool" bothered me! I had to train myself that the "N" stands for "not," or as the MAC website said "needs." 

I liked their makeup, but I'm fickle unless something really grabs me, so I moved on.   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

This news bums me out. I love MAC! It seemed like they were very popular as well on the Q. The Q had great prices and bundles as well. I especially love MAC's lippies.

I know we can buy their products elsewhere, but QVC offered deals that other stores can not~!

Oh well, I guess we will see how well Laura Mercier does........They used to be on QVC as well......