Contributor

My Grand daughter is 9 and too old for the kiddy bath products. I had a terrible time trying to find something for her. I finally found Pinched Beauty.I bought her a gift set for her birthday in Sept. and she loved it. I just ordered her a different set for Christmas. They have so many fragernaces and products to choose from. I think younger teens would like it too. I don't know if it is in any stores but the website is easy to navigate. The delivery was quick too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nice tween bath products

@pumpkin1  I can easily recommend 3 of Philosophy that are here now - Snow Angel, Snowman, and Gingerbread Man.  I bought a really sweetly boxed duo of Snow Angel for my niece a few years ago.  She was maybe a couple of years older than your daughter is now.  My niece loved the duo.  It was in a great keepsake box too.  The scents of all three of these are great for young girls.  Snow Angel has just the slightest hint of a glimmer too.  I think young gilrs like this too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nice tween bath products

Ross has "Creighton's".....imported from the UK.   Pleasant fragrances.....around $5

♥Surface of the Sun♥