Honored Contributor

Like I've mentioned a few times, EVERYthing  put on my face and neck in the way of skincare goes on the back of my hands.  My exfoliator of choice is Tatcha's Rice Powder.  Last night I after applying it to my hands, I used the Pop Sonic for a good scrub.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Use For My Pop Sonic

@monicakm   Be careful with the scrubbing because you can get broken capillaries.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

On my hands?

Esteemed Contributor

Their website hints at yet another use for the backside of the Spade 🫣

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Oops!

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Their website hints at yet another use for the backside of the Spade 🫣

~~~~~~~

@Still Raining   okay... I havent had a chance to visit "their website" yet... but my mind is going ... WHOOOAAAAAAA!! 

...  (Hint:  In the event of "alternative use," of the Pop Sonic.. Dont forget to use the length & protection of a "raincoat," so the user can hang on, & doesnt lose a good grip of the device!)

..  (I used to be a nurse in the Dark Ages, with "interim stints" in the Hosp Emer Room!  One sees "a lot" there!)

... (PS, I apologize if this was not what "the website" had in mind)

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Like I've mentioned a few times, EVERYthing  put on my face and neck in the way of skincare goes on the back of my hands.  My exfoliator of choice is Tatcha's Rice Powder.  Last night I after applying it to my hands, I used the Pop Sonic for a good scrub.

FYI, @monicakm   According to the Pop Sonic website, the device isn't supposed to be used with certain products, or you could damage/ruin your device.  In addition to what's named in the insert, avoid oil cleansers with it as well.

A4FF8693-15D0-45F0-96DE-5AB1B6316880.jpeg