Honored Contributor

Re: New SSC cleansing brush vs Clarisonic

On 10/4/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 10/4/2014 MarieIG said:

Thank you for the info Lynn. I'm leaning towards getting the foreo as my cleaning tool - when they have a good sale, as I think it may be easier to sanitize.

You're welcome. I have a Foreo and based on everything I've learned about the PoBling, there is no comparison.

meaning the foreo is better or the PoBling?

Valued Contributor

i thought it looked really cool.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

On 10/4/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thank you for the info Lynn. I'm leaning towards getting the foreo as my cleaning tool - when they have a good sale, as I think it may be easier to sanitize.

You're welcome. I have a Foreo and based on everything I've learned about the PoBling, there is no comparison.

The Foreo is much better, imo for several reasons, including warranty and the fact that the Foreo is waterproof. The PoBling is not truly waterproof. It is rated IPX-5, which means it's Protected against water jets - Water projected at all angles through a 6.3mm nozzle at a flow rate of 12.5 liters/min at a pressure of 30kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 meters.

ETA: I've read several PoBling reviews that mentioned water gets into the battery compartment.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

LOVE my Foreo. Never thought I would find anything as great as my clar. Then I tried Foreo.Takes a little to get accustomed too. But now I prefer it to the clar. Do not need to purchase brushes or be concerned aboutcharging. LOVE IT1

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 HappyDaze said:

The Foreo is much better, imo for several reasons, including warranty and the fact that the Foreo is waterproof. The PoBling is not truly waterproof. It is rated IPX-5, which means it's Protected against water jets - Water projected at all angles through a 6.3mm nozzle at a flow rate of 12.5 liters/min at a pressure of 30kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 meters.

ETA: I've read several PoBling reviews that mentioned water gets into the battery compartment.

thank you for the explanation! So silly to think they'd make something you use around water not completely waterproof!