Respected Contributor

New Perfume: Arizona - Anyone tried?

This was on a strip in a magazine I just got. To me, it smells both flowery and fresh and I liked it. But I have been fooled by strips before.  Curious if anyone has actually smelled it in person.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Perfume: Arizona - Anyone tried?

I just got that strip in my new Vanity Fair, and I agree it is very pretty. There was also a strip of  Good Girl bu Carolina Herrera that smelled nice. The container is shaped like a high heel.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't know whether it's just me, but all those strips in magazines smell the same to me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

From Fragrantica :

Arizona (Proenza Schouler) - white floral, woody, musky, powdery, green

Good Girl (Caroline Herrera) - white floral, warm spicy, sweet, cacao, tuberose

I didn’t care for Good Girl. It smelled too strong to me.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

I just got that strip in my new Vanity Fair, and I agree it is very pretty. There was also a strip of  Good Girl bu Carolina Herrera that smelled nice. The container is shaped like a high heel.

@QVCkitty1I love Good Girl and it is on my wish list. And the bottle is so cute.

Respected Contributor

@ Montanawrote:

This was on a strip in a magazine I just got. To me, it smells both flowery and fresh and I liked it. But I have been fooled by strips before.  Curious if anyone has actually smelled it in person.

@ MontanaI just looked through my Vanity Fair and I do like how this perfume smells.