Super Contributor

New Mascara available from Paula's Choice

Just ordered it, will review when I get it. Loving the new Resist powder, Nude eyeshade palette and bronzer. Very nice cosmetics!

Super Contributor

Re: New Mascara available from Paula's Choice

I am loving that she is releasing new MU products! The liquid lipsticks from Winter are awesome.

I recently ordered the powder and love it. Have the bronzer in ship. Cannot decide on the new eye palette yet...

Honored Contributor

hmmm, interesting! I didn't even realize she has another mascara that apparently has been out for awhile. I am looking forward to your reivew on it!

Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2014 HappyDaze said:

hmmm, interesting! I didn't even realize she has another mascara that apparently has been out for awhile. I am looking forward to your reivew on it!

HD, what are your thoughts about the eyeshadow palette?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Honestly Suzy, I have not tried them yet. I've been going through some health tests and have been pretty stressed about them so I haven't really felt up to playing around with things. Seems silly I know. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} It should all be over Tuesday and hopefully all is well and I will get back to being interested in and playing around with my new goodies. Sorry. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Honestly Suzy, I have not tried them yet. I've been going through some health tests and have been pretty stressed about them so I haven't really felt up to playing around with things. Seems silly I know. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} It should all be over Tuesday and hopefully all is well and I will get back to being interested in and playing around with my new goodies. Sorry. Smiley Sad

Oh, darn, Happy. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be just fine.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Thanks Suzy, I am sure it will be, just trying to remain positive. Smiley Happy

Did you get your palette??? What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Thanks Suzy, I am sure it will be, just trying to remain positive. Smiley Happy

Did you get your palette??? What do you think?

I did receive it. I'm a bit on the fence -- not about the quality or shades or anything like that. It's just that I'm still debating about all these neutrals. I already have so many matte neutrals as it is.

Of course, I knew that when I ordered, didn't I? I will play with these. The quality is excellent. And really, for $34 (with my 15 percent off) and free shipping, it's a bargain.