Contributor

Re: New Josie Shampoo and Conditioner

[ Edited ]

If she came out with this way way earlier, like during the time she debuted her body butters, I would have been all over this set.  I was crazy over her line then.  But  it seemed like the quality of her products went downhill (as did the portion sizes) despite quite a high price point for a star ingredient so ubiquitous these days.  Shea Terra's argon oil is waaaaay fresher, discovered the brand here on the forums a decade ago and still love them (BEST rosehips oil brand ever!). I digress.  

On a considerably bad day I was having, I impulsed purchased a boatload of her body wash deos and pinaple cleanser duos its was rediculous.  Though they are not bad products they are by no means worthy of their pricepoints.  I'll continue using her tinted spf and body butters but I think I'm moving on from her line.  I seem to be saying that about a few of the brands I've been loyal too lately.

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1 

Thanks for the information. I had just posted that I like her Everybody Wash Now and I use it to wash my thinning, fine hair sometimes. 

It really works well, and my hair is manageable and it gives it some body. Doesn't leave it oily.

I will probably try this but I am not sure about the conditioner.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Josie has been on QVC for a long, long time. Her products have been so successful, winning QVC beauty awards. Good for her! I never watch her but caught her with Alberti tonight. She's lost her young, girly look and looks more mature.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@PhilaLady1   Guess those nuts that started out so rare have multiplied to trillions!!!

Cracked by hand by 3 women. And don't the trees only produce so often or something like that? Wonder what the real producfacility looks like....🤔

Honored Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@PhilaLady1   Guess those nuts that started out so rare have multiplied to trillions!!!

Cracked by hand by 3 women. And don't the trees only produce so often or something like that? Wonder what the real producfacility looks like....🤔

@SaveTheTurtles  - I think it's either every 7 years or every 13 years.

Contributor

@Shanus I remember way back that the woman ho repreents the Signature Club A brand, Adrianne something said that the argan oil came from ONE tree!  I clearly remember her not saying one TYPE, just one tree!

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Contributor

For someone that promotes nurturing and caring for you skin how can she abuse it by getting so sunburned?! Does she not use her own spf products? It's a total turnoff for me!

Trusted Contributor

Josie was very unprofessional tonight when she was on with Alberti. She was speaking about one of her products and stated that she would have an orgasm on TV. My jaw dropped. I’m not a prude by no means, but honestly, that kind of talk should not be on QVC. And Alberti handled it beautifully. He just kept talking about the product like she didn’t say anything.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCTem77 wrote:

If she came out with this way way earlier, like during the time she debuted her body butters, I would have been all over this set.  I was crazy over her line then.  But  it seemed like the quality of her products went downhill (as did the portion sizes) despite quite a high price point for a star ingredient so ubiquitous these days.  Shea Terra's argon oil is waaaaay fresher, discovered the brand here on the forums a decade ago and still love them (BEST rosehips oil brand ever!). I digress.  

On a considerably bad day I was having, I impulsed purchased a boatload of her body wash deos and pinaple cleanser duos its was rediculous.  Though they are not bad products they are by no means worthy of their pricepoints.  I'll continue using her tinted spf and body butters but I think I'm moving on from her line.  I seem to be saying that about a few of the brands I've been loyal too lately.

Hi @NYCTem77  - I also have switched to Shea Terra for all my facial oils!!! such high quality with 30% off every order and points! I found out about them on the boards here, as well. 

Trusted Contributor

I didn't hear her say unprofessional things as I turned the show off but she seemed very strange to me tonight.  She was overly animated and was running around and fluffing the models' hair. I know that ahe is always excited about her products but this was different. She seemed off to me. Maybe she was just tired? Did anyone else notice this?