Regular Contributor

New Granny's Apple Pie Review

I received my phil order today from the the sale last week (30% off 100) and I ordered 3 of the new granny's apple pie shower gel.

It is so yummy smelling. I notice juicy apple, cinnamon, some vanilla notes, warm sugar notes, some other faint spice notes and bakery notes as in the smell of pie crust. This is a GREAT fall scent and I am glad I ordered 3!

I was hesitant at first since there was an apple pie scent a couple years ago (I think it was called homemade apple pie and was a red colored gel) that was not so wonderful and a little off smelling but this new one is really spot on. I will put this in my fall/winter line up of scents that I will use come late Sept.

I also ordered a couple of the homemade pumpkin pie shower gels which is the same as last years (very yummy too) except in a new styled box.

It is VERY hot and humid here today where I am so it seems weird to be talking about fall scents in the middle of July but give these 2 a try for fall. Perfect combination and you won't be disappointed.

Pink