Contributor

Has anyone used this product and if so how long did it take to see results? My dermtologist is suggesting I try it,but at $199.00 a bottle,it must be something. I have researched out the product,but still can't think it is that good.

As I age I know some beauty products cost more, but having just put money into fraxel I need to know this is a really really good product. I can't really believe most of these things to put on your face work, and I have been blessed with great skin. I finally did the fraxel to help get rid of some of the sun damage I never really knew was that bad until I had it done.

Super Contributor

Haven't used it, but here are the ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pullulan, Squalane, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Arginine, Proline, Glycine, Glutamine, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Trifluoracetyl Tripeptide-2, Algae Extract, Polysorbate 60, Dextran, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol.

Did your derm say WHY it was recommended?

I think if I'd just gone through a procedure, I'd do what the doc suggested at least initially, until I felt comfortable going back to my regular regimen.

Google the product -- lots of good reviews. And some for sale at sites less than $199.

Contributor
On 2/24/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Haven't used it, but here are the ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pullulan, Squalane, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Arginine, Proline, Glycine, Glutamine, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Trifluoracetyl Tripeptide-2, Algae Extract, Polysorbate 60, Dextran, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol.

Did your derm say WHY it was recommended?

I think if I'd just gone through a procedure, I'd do what the doc suggested at least initially, until I felt comfortable going back to my regular regimen.

Google the product -- lots of good reviews. And some for sale at sites less than $199.

She just said it is a great anti aging product and she uses it daily,nothing to do with the procedure. I just keep thinking we are all being duped with the cost of some of these things. Just me I guess.

Super Contributor

I tried it and it did nothing for me. Instead of spending that kind of money again, I now opt for trips to my derm and/or plastic surgeon. I could get a great peel for $75, a super laser treatment for $195, fillers for $300+--and I see results immediately. I quit buying expensive serums and have now purchased great moisturizers from Elta MD. I buy most of my skin care at lovelyskin.com (free S&H, no tax; I get my stuff in appox 3 days).

Frequent Contributor

Like 5 years ago, I tried a local skin clinic for some a light laser treatment and a few of the Neo-Cutis products at her behest. I was not impressed with her, her treatment or Neo-Cutis products, which she said I MUST purchase from her, since the ones on Amazon were bogus (what I got from Amazon was exactly what she sold and for a lot less). I forgot about the line until the OP's inquiry. Save your $$$.

Honored Contributor

Does she sell this line? Other than that, I find it strange that a derm would especially recommend this particular rather pricey product and strange that she would say that it's great for anti-aging because I thought most derms don't really believe that topicals can effect significant change -- other than maybe retinol for some people.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

You might look on ebay to see if sample or travel sizes are available.