Trusted Contributor

Re: Need help finding a great eye cream/treatment.

I wish I could make a recommendation for one great eye cream or serum that does it all but sadly I have not found one yet. I tend to try to find the best product for specific issues for my eyes and then layer them on my eyes from serums to creams. For dark under eye circles Isomers R Pur For Eyes works pretty well. For the hollows under the eyes, I like Isomers Redensify eye. For drooping hooded lids, I like Perricone's Acyl-glutathione eye and Bremenn's Upper EyeLid Lifter. (Isomers FLES did not do anything for me.) I also have dryness and crosshatching on the lower lid and am always looking for the most hydrating, effective cream for this problem but have not yet found my HG. Just finished up a jar of La Mer Eye Balm Intense and may repurchase if I think my under eye area starts to deteriorate which is what happened the last time. I don't think a product is working until I stop using it and then after a couple of weeks, really notice the difference. But I also have a lot of half used products I want to finish up before purchasing new stuff. Another eye cream I liked for all around dryness was OceanEleven. Bought the kit here on QVC and loved the eye cream-repurchased it a second time.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!