Not applicable

Re: Need help finding a great eye cream/treatment.

Algenist Skin Care line. It works sometimes in less than 10 days.

Trusted Contributor

I think the Algenist eye cream got the QVC award for most popular last year or maybe the year before .............. something rings a bell in my head about it so maybe check out the reviews here.

Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2014 nikki48 said: Thanks for the ideas guys! I haven't heard of Mad Hippie or Acure Organics. Where do you get them?

acure organics has it's own website but you can purchase @ discounted prices at iherb.com. Their night cream is wonderful too & day cream and I love their body lotion in lavender & the citrus one that is very hydrating.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I'm currently loving Skinn Collagenesis Eye Serum (it's a creamy serum - almost like a very light cream) and surprisingly like the Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocol Eye Cream (don't like the face cream) over it. I did like Algenist, too. No easy answers, are there? Smile

Trusted Contributor

You can get Mad Hippie at various discounted sites as well. I think some mentioned that Vitacost carries it and they have great prices. Just go to Vitacost dot com and put in Mad Hippie and it will come up. The last price I saw quoted here from Vitacost was really great. You can also do a google search for Mad Hippie and other sites will come up so you can price compare.

Contributor

I have used Teamine Eye Complex by Revision successfully. It was recommended by my dermatologist (Dr. Marie Briden - you can look her up online to check the credentials http://www.skintherapy.com/cgi-bin/viewbio.cgi?member_id=23). It contains several vitamins such as Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and green tea extract. Its formula hydrates, firms and brightens the skin. Its consistency is really light. You can find Teamine online, here for example:

http://www.lovelyskin.com/Search?term=Teamine

Honored Contributor

I'm on my second bottle of Mad Hippie Eye Cream and really like it a lot.
Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2014 ACB001 said:

I have used Teamine Eye Complex by Revision successfully. It was recommended by my dermatologist (Dr. Marie Briden - you can look her up online to check the credentials http://www.skintherapy.com/cgi-bin/viewbio.cgi?member_id=23). It contains several vitamins such as Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and green tea extract. Its formula hydrates, firms and brightens the skin. Its consistency is really light. You can find Teamine online, here for example:

http://www.lovelyskin.com/Search?term=Teamine

hm interesting. I received a sample of this one time with my order at lovelyskin and I've never tried it because I never heard of it and didn't really take the time to look into it (also I don't really use an eye cream- just use my regular facial moisturizer). I will have to do that now, thanks!

Super Contributor

Maybelline a Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer and Treatment. This isn't an eye cream, but has made a visible difference in the dark circles around my eyes, more than any eye cream I've tried. I use the neutralizer shade every morning as my eye concealer and sometimes use the brightener, too. It contains haloxyl to help with dark circles. It took about a month to see a noticeable difference. I have very sensitive eyes and have not had a problem with this. I've been using it for a few years and buy it when it's on sale at CVS for BOGO.

Honored Contributor

Try ebay and amazon for Mad Hippie.