Esteemed Contributor

I am HOPING one of you wonderful makeup mavens can help me.🥰 Father Time has caught up with me, and the green veins on my arms and chest are now VERY noticeable.😐 

I think I remember another poster with a similar issue a few months past, but I have memory issues and could be confused. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for body makeup that will not transfer to clothing now that it is short sleeve weather. THANK you in advance if you do!🥰

Arm.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles 

The Westmore brand is all I've tried and it does work.  However, you really must take a towel after it's set and rub off any excess.

I hope this helps.😊🌸

Valued Contributor
@SandySparkles - they honestly don’t look bad at all to me. I think mine probably look the same.

In any case, I know there are methods out there that will fade the look. Some are done with a type of laser treatment and another one is called stripping, I believe.

Those procedures would probably not be covered by insurance since they’d be considered cosmetic and not sure if you would be would qualify since they don’t appear that bad.

I know how it is to criticize ourselves more harshly for things we notice that others don’t, though. 💕
Respected Contributor

Body makeup requires a lot of preparation and does rub off according to what I've read. Just a heads up. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Makeup Advice.🥰

[ Edited ]

HI @SandySparkles   !!

I have a lot of self taners and NONE better than this easy spray mist.  Says 'face' but I have used it everywhere.

NO orange, NO smell, doesn't transfer to my clothes or sheets (although I use it long enough before dressing or going to bed)

No mitts, no goo, no fall out.....

Just mist, mist and later there is a nice bronze color.  You don't look fake at all, IMHO>

St. Tropez Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist Duo - QVC.com

Laura Geller has a nice body 'frosting' I have used, but it IS a makeup.  Works well for quick covers, but IMHO, you do need to wash it off just like any makeup.  I couldn't find it on Q anymore, but it is on her website.

Baked Body Frosting Face & Body Glow

Respected Contributor

Wait until you see what 77 looks like .. it's not pretty ....

but then again I'm grateful I'm still here ....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere Welcome!🥰 I will DEFINITELY take it into consideration!🥰 I am crossing my fingers, eyes and toes that something works well!👍

THANK you SO much for caring to share!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Natureluvr Welcome!🥰 You are SO right! I am my worst ccritic, and notice the smallest imperfection, but usually embrace it. THANK goodness for face paint!😁❤ The pic does not show it, but the upper arm vein is darker than it appears and stands out and I am HOPING🤞 to address it!🥰

THANK you SO much for sharing!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@cheriere I will DEFINITELY take it into consideration!🥰 I am crossing my fingers, eyes and toes that something works well!👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

You're quite welcome.😃. It is a good product...but not something I could wear everyday.

I agree with @Natureluvr   your veins don't look bad at all.  Seriously, barely noticeable.💝

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

HI @SandySparkles   !!

I have a lot of self taners and NONE better than this easy spray mist.  Says 'face' but I have used it everywhere.

NO orange, NO smell, doesn't transfer to my clothes or sheets (although I use it long enough before dressing or going to bed)

No mitts, no goo, no fall out.....

Just mist, mist and later there is a nice bronze color.  You don't look fake at all, IMHO>

St. Tropez Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist Duo - QVC.com

Laura Geller has a nice body 'frosting' I have used, but it IS a makeup.  Works well for quick covers, but IMHO, you do need to wash it off just like any makeup.  I couldn't find it on Q anymore, but it is on her website.

Baked Body Frosting Face & Body Glow

@RespectLife Welcome!🥰 This is EXACTLY what I need, and will DEFINITELY take it into consideration!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖