Super Contributor

Re: Name just one Non-QVC desert Island Beauty Product and why?

Cetaphil for me, too.

Trusted Contributor

Chapstick, regular flavor.  I panick when I don't have a lip balm readily accessible, and just the mention of it makes me reach for it.

Respected Contributor

Dove Body Wash w/Nutrium for Sensitive Skin

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've been using Cetaphil facial cleanser for more years than I care to think about. It is very effective and mild. I have sensitive skin and it has never irritated me.

Thank you!  You are the second person in two weeks to mention that product.  Someone in my Pilates class mentioned it to me as well just a little over a week ago.   Thanks again!!

@JasoninBoston Count me in as another long-time Cetaphil fan. That stuff removes every bit of makeup, but doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. I used to use Philosophy Purity cleanser, liked it a lot but it was sooo expensive. Cetaphil is every bit as good, IMO, and much cheaper!

Respected Contributor

Any kind of lip balm for me. My skin isn't particularly sensitive, but my lips will dry up and fall off if I don't keep something on them when outdoors!

Respected Contributor

Erno Laszlo soap-the best cleanser .

Contributor

SKINN Lip 6XBalm! I have very dry lips and this is the best balm ever! It stays on so long and really helps my parched lips. It took me a long time to purchase this because of the price and when I did it was at anniversary prices. I will stock up when D has his Holiday shows.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've been using Cetaphil facial cleanser for more years than I care to think about. It is very effective and mild. I have sensitive skin and it has never irritated me.

Thank you!  You are the second person in two weeks to mention that product.  Someone in my Pilates class mentioned it to me as well just a little over a week ago.   Thanks again!!

You are very welcome,  you won't be sorry.

I just got it and LOVE IT!  Thank you.  Last night my face was so irritated I even skipped cleansing.  Just now I used the Cetaphil and it seems totally fine!!  I am SO GRATEFUL!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My DIY (Do It Yourself) rice bran powder cleanser. It is also a very gentle exfoliator.

I make a paste with water, or recently rose water. 

I have tried many commercial cleansers but none equal this one for my skin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Boots No 7 Intense Advanced Serum.    

Silky smooth, fragrance free and my skin just drinks it in  (before I put on my Bare Minerals Tinted Primer SPF 30).

The best of all the many serums I've tried, and $30 for an ounce isn't outrageous.