Regular Contributor

OK-- I now know for sure I am CRAZY!!!!{#emotions_dlg.crying} I just gor done cleaning out my nail polish bins and when I was taking them out to sort, I counted 278 bottles{#emotions_dlg.scared} of polish not counting base, top, treatments & quick dryers. That is just plain nuts and over the top compulsive. I spent 3 hours going through them all but I still have 150 bottles of good useable nail polish. The sad part is, Spring is around the corner and I know I will just have to have some new colors. I put all the ones I didn't want into a big plastic tote and I am going to ask my Mom, sisters and all other females I know to take what they want.

What the heck am thinking when I buy some of these? Some are brand new and when I look at them I wonder what was I thinking? I hate that color. I realize the flourescent lights in the stores change the colors and they look different when you get them home, but nott that much. I think I get caught up in the newest trends and then decide I really don't like them on myself. I am going to need some serious intervention or stronger meds lol.{#emotions_dlg.crying}