Respected Contributor

So I love the gifts with purchase and especially Neiman Marcus beauty bag offerings.   The bags are nice and usually filled with 20 plus samples.

I love the samples because they are normally upscale products that are great to try and also introduce yourself to maybe something new.

This year, the beauty bag came but filled with one sample.  I called and they are shipping another one out.  After numerous chats, calls I ended up with a supervisor and was told 
"the bag is considered the gift with purchase" and there may be one or possibly 2 samples included.

I realize the bag is free with a specific purchase but that was really misleading and chalk it up to "things have sure changed".

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

So I love the gifts with purchase and especially Neiman Marcus beauty bag offerings.   The bags are nice and usually filled with 20 plus samples.

I love the samples because they are normally upscale products that are great to try and also introduce yourself to maybe something new.

This year, the beauty bag came but filled with one sample.  I called and they are shipping another one out.  After numerous chats, calls I ended up with a supervisor and was told 
"the bag is considered the gift with purchase" and there may be one or possibly 2 samples included.

I realize the bag is free with a specific purchase but that was really misleading and chalk it up to "things have sure changed".

@Just Bling  - is this it?

r_LookBook_Head_020718_GWP.jpg

NMC5BF8_mz.jpg

NMC5BF9_mz.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: NM Beauty Bag

[ Edited ]

It's a clear blue, clear white, or lavender/grey

Free with any $85 purchase  includes tote and samples

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU FOR POSTING AS I ALWAYS GET NM BEAUTY BAG EVERY YEAR!

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

It's a clear blue, clear white, or lavender/grey

Free with any $85 purchase  includes tote and samples

@Just Bling  - I have a number of NM freebie totes from previous beauty events - they are a step above the other beauty freebie totes from other retailers. One of my fav's from years ago is the denim one

The new one is a good size - functional!

646cab6c88ebca4e869fb8b1c45145d4.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

correction:

so sorry, it was $125 purchase.....where I got the $85 is beyond me.

We'll see what they come up with next year or maybe later this year but I'm sure going to ask before I spend my money with them again.