Honored Contributor

Besides using them to wash your face, I keep a dry one on my lap during makeup application to wipe my brushes on. Quick step to a clean brush until wash day.

Honored Contributor

Yes! I use a mf cloth with a little bit of micellar water on it to wipe my brushes...just a quickie clean until wash day.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I use microfiber was cloths to remove maekeup and wash my face.  I love them.  They don't drip and wring out easily.

I use a clean one every night then let dry and toss in the hamper for washing.    I use cleanser with my microfiber cloth.   The microfiber is so much softer than a regular wash cloth.

Respected Contributor

I love them for soooo many things - primarily because they really remove makeup with water only and my pups love them, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm probably in the minority here but I can't stand them.  The feel of them bugs me. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor
Great helpful hints. Thanks everyone. Here’s mine.....Costco has a big bag of yellow ones. Super inexpensive. Yes they sell them for your cars but they work really good for beauty. Try them! In my opinion they are just the same as the beauty ones.
Honored Contributor

I don't use for my face ,only cleaning around the house.and car, but there is a difference in quality.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Me too, good for home care, but not on my face. i use my fingertips like I have for the last 60 years!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a three face wash process at night.

Step 1 I utilize a Goat Milk Wipe.

Step 2 I use my Purity Made Simple face wash.  

Step 3 Lastly, I  utilize my Micro Fiber Washcloths that are made for the face.  

Occasional Contributor

They are also great for cleaning your eyeglasses.