Frequent Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

The Skinn Doorbuster (with make up case - palette, brushes, etc.) is now priced at $59 as Today's special!  FYI...

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @Krissy_1968!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well!! Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

@hello! - Thank you for enabling!  I used my Evine card since there was a better discount than the 15%.  My coworkers and I are getting items for Veterans this holiday season and female vets request makeup.  If I'm not thrilled with the items, I'll just give them to the local VA.

Frequent Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

@hello! - Thank you for enabling!  I used my Evine card since there was a better discount than the 15%.  My coworkers and I are getting items for Veterans this holiday season and female vets request makeup.  If I'm not thrilled with the items, I'll just give them to the local VA.

Gerat idea. I had no idea this was a need.  I live in an area with MANY Vets (and am very apprciative of their service).  I have quite a selection of new items I can donate.

Happy THANKSgiving to all!

Esteemed Contributor

Watch your prices ladies.  If you ordered anything this month in the skinn cosmetics, check your prices.  I ordered the Rose Candlelight Compact and it's on sale now.  I had to call for a price adjustment.  Also, if you ordered any rings check those prices.  I had to call again for a price adjustment.  Glad I saw it because it was a 77 dollar savings for me on a ring I ordered from Michael V. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy, Healthy, and Safe Thanksgiving

to all my Dazzling Buddies!

I see we have turkey in the house....so in keeping with me nic pic...a little sumpin' sumpin' to top it off!Smiley Wink

FN_Apple-Pumpkin-Pecan-Pie_s4x3.jpg.rend.snigalleryslide.jpeg

Eat up, ladies... virtual desserts are calorie-free and we need 'em to keep our shopping energy up!!  Just sayin'...Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection

Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection
SET INCLUDES:
Good as Gold Customer Fovorites Makeup Palette - 1.77 oz
Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths Pack - 30 cloths
"Take the Weekend Off" Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment - 1.7 oz
Seven Gold Mine Travel Brushes
Vanity Case

WHO IT IS FOR:
Jet Set, Go! Dimitri has got you covered with this Good as Gold set! All of the customer favorite makeup shades included in one palette, plus a great travel brush set AND your favorite makeup wipes make this set a must have!

BENEFITS:
Good as Gold Palette:
  • This golden treasure chest filled with Skinn's best-selling color formulations is what we call Good As Gold!
  • Includes: One silky textured Plasma Fusion Eye Shadow Primer to smooth lids and hold color longer.
  • Twelve finely-milled Luxe Eye Shadows in Rosette to take you from day to night.
  • One smooth-as-satin Plasma Fusion Setting Veil to set, blend and extend the wear of your makeup.
  • One Illuminating Candlelight Translucence Veil to give you a lustrous candlelit complexion.
  • Three petal soft Plasma Fusion Blushes for an airbrushed pop of color look.
  • Six shades of lip-quenching Twin Sets to custom blend your own beautiful shades of lipsticks and glosses.
  • Four creamy concealers meant to camouflage blemishes and touch up on-the-go.

Olive & Enzyme Cloths:
  • Cleanse and refresh is a swipe!
  • Our gentle yet effective cleansing cloths remove all traces of dirt, grime and make-up, including waterproof mascara, and skin is left clean and smooth.
  • The soft and non-abrasive cloths are infused with vitamin E and extracts of argan, coconut and olive oils to drench skin in moisture leaving it feeling soft and supple, not stripped.
  • A quick and easy pick me up for any time of day, great on the go, in the office, at home or at the gym.
  • Sulfate free formula.
  • Citrus scent.

Take the Weekend Off:
  • Helps rid skin of dirt, grime and makeup, utilizing actives including broccoli and aloe extracts, that may have built up after a long week or a weekend.
  • For optimal lifting benefits, oat kernal and cassava root extract will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while a blend of soothing botanicals help reduce the look of stressed skin.
  • This overnight treatment will help ensure maximum potential of your usual weekly treatments, and may be used along with any other brands you're currently using.

Brush Set:
  • Designed for your convenience and traveling needs, this Gold Mine has got you covered!
  • Includes: -Powder Brush -Blush Brush -Eye Shadow Brush -Eye Shadow Blending Brush -Eye Shadow Bullet Brush -Eyeliner Brush -Lip Brush

Vanity Case:
  • Black and white chevron pattern with pink flowers.
  • Zip-around main compartment with a zippered wall pocket inside.
  • Top handle.
  • 11"L x 7-1/2"W x 4"H

Take the Weekend Off made in the USA; all others made in China.

This kit is scheduled as the TTV, starting Friday night, but the price is up now 

Today's Top Value: $ 59.92
Save: $20.08 (25% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $9.99

Don't forget to use your 15% off code!  
Honored Contributor

I got $9 off using my evine code # 15offgift

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving, darling Dazzlers!  Turkey and shopping and deals, oh my!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope all my Dazzlers had a fun day with family and friends and got plenty of turkey,dressing and pumpkin pie Woman Happy

I am loving this 10 off every day on Evine card...I got the ttv for 49 and the Amour kit for 29.54...wish they would let us use that 15 % code too...waiting until reset tonight to order the Foot and leg kit with 10 off it will be 24.61 (still has 6.99 ship Woman Frustrated) but the 10 bucks off really makes it a must! I may have purchased everything before D even gets on air hahah! Maybe they will have some surprise OTO's...

edited: OK I got the leg and foot kit with 10 bucks off lol...and in time to have another one ready when D is on tomorrow night...can't wait!