Valued Contributor

My Wen friends, I've missed you!

I've been MIA for a while. We've been quite busy this last month. Many of you know we were adopting a new kitty. Well we got him 4 weeks ago, little Zion. ( the name means promise land ). He is such a delight! Chris and I just love him! Forrest, our other fur baby, seems to also. From the moment we brought him home they have gotten along really well. It's so sweet to look over and see them cuddled up together. The size difference is insane. ( Forrest 27lbs and Zion about 2 & 1/2lbs ) Ha! I missed yesterday. We had a party we had to go to for his work. When we got home about 10:30 I turned on the TV and grabbed my tablet but I missed the OTO I really wanted, the WWC 3 piece set. Boo! I read through a lot of the post and it seems many of you got all the things on your wish list. And some more! Lol! I passed on the TSV. I was hoping for different seasonals included. But I did grab me a big WCM! I pray all is well with you friends! This is my favorite time of year!! I hope to be able to catch up with y'all! :-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

Re: My Wen friends, I've missed you!

Bethany, it's so good to see you here!!! I've been MIA as well but managed to pencil in yesterday as a Wen day!!! Chaz outdid himself yesterday.., but that's our ChazSmiley Happy

I've been wondering how you and your family have been doing. I'm so glad to hear that your newest little one has been so well received. I'd love to see some pics. Could you post one on jaxs mom's furry friends thread? There's a link to it in the "links" sections of both Wen FAQ as well as Wen 101. Again, it's so good to see you and I'm so glad that life is going well!! -- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Bethany, you might also want to have a look at A236840. It popped up yesterday (it was from December 2013) and it includes SGGT, SMC, FAS, WCM and POM. The regular price is &97 and the feature price is $88.18 which is a great deal. I'm guessing that they had some overstock and are making it available. Lol, so maybe you might like that choice of Seasonals better. -- bebeSmiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

((( Bethany )))

I'm so happy Zion is fitting into the family!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

Thanks Bebe and Honny!! "Waving happily at you". I'll check out that item number Bebe and post pics soon. I've truly missed everyone. I recorded yesterday's shows and I'm watching now. It was a big day for Wen. Lots of goodies! But I just put a grand into my car, yuck!, so I'm gonna go easy. Or at least easy for me! Lol! Little Zion is obsessed with my tablet so typing takes a lot longer than normal. And his paws work on the touch screen too! He keeps adding to my posts then I have to backspace. Ha!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

Hey Bethany!!! I haven't been around much lately either, but its great to hear from you. I hope you have a Wenderful holiday!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

It’s great hearing from you, and I’m so glad the kids are getting along with each other. My little angels surprised with a tree the other day.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Bethany- was wondering how you've been. So glad to hear the new kitty has been welcomed by Forrest. Mine are getting SO big, they had their final shots and the little runt is now over 3 lbs. my three old chases the younger female and sometimes I worry she is going to hurt her. It's really crazy here now lol. I lost all control yesterday and just ordered my WVM and my order from CHaz should be arriving tomorrow. Glad all is well.
Respected Contributor

Hi! That's so cute you're getting a new kitty! I love that kitty tree too. I'm not sure what your other fur baby is. Is it another kitty? We have one too that came to us one day. She's all black an is very chatty. Wish you all the best. xo