Honored Contributor

My Laura Geller Haul

[ Edited ]

Today (8/19) is the last day to save 50 percent on her site. I understand from others here that only some products qualify, but anything I put in my cart was okay.

I stocked up on some Italian Marble lipsticks. They retail at $18 so were $9 each. I bought three singles plus a trio that was reduced from $25 to $12.50.

But what I especially wanted to share is a kit I found under "Specials." It's the Holiday Hues (seven Eye Spackle Hues, a travel-sized GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara, and a cosmetic bag.) The retail value for the separate items is $191. It was originally priced at $40. It's on sale for $28. With the promo code, it's $14.

My total was just over the minimum needed for free shipping.

The code should show up when you open the site.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Today (8/19) is the last day to save 50 percent on her site. I understand from others here that only some products qualify, but anything I put in my cart was okay.

I stocked up on some Italian Marble lipsticks. They retail at $18 so were $9 each. I bought three singles plus a trio that was reduced from $25 to $12.50.

But what I especially wanted to share is a kit I found under "Specials." It's the Holiday Hues (seven Eye Spackle Hues, a travel-sized GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara, and a cosmetic bag.) The retail value for the separate items is $191. It was originally priced at $40. It's on sale for $28. With the promo code, it's $14.

Emoticono-Femenino-Compras-82565.gif cool!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3Nice!!  Dang enablers LOL. I wasn't gonna look!  I haven't bought anything this week so maybe I can after all.

@Adelina I love that emoticon!

@Adelina wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Emoticono-Femenino-Compras-82565.gif cool!

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I just went in and ordered several items.  I am now signed up.

Honored Contributor

I tried so hard to like Laura G.but her baked blush (the powder was everywhere); her lipstick which I liked very much cracked in half and her liquid foundation turn orange on skin so I gave up.  Glad you are having better luck.  Cat Very HappyCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I tried so hard to like Laura G.but her baked blush (the powder was everywhere); her lipstick which I liked very much cracked in half and her liquid foundation turn orange on skin so I gave up.  Glad you are having better luck.  Cat Very HappyCat Very Happy

Yes, I have to say that I really don't use many of her products anymore. But I do like the Italian Marble lipsticks, and I've been interested in trying the eye spackle in colors, since I do like the original spackle. We shall see. At least I got them at basement bargain prices.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Suzy!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Yes, I have to say that I really don't use many of her products anymore. But I do like the Italian Marble lipsticks, and I've bI een interested in trying the eye spackle in colors, since I do like the original spackle. We shall see. At least I got them at basement bargain prices.

Hi SuzyQ, what is the original eye spackle? I've only ever heard of the colored hues ones. I got the mauve majesty a few years ago an did not like it. Is the original pink or yellow based or neutral? TIA!

Trusted Contributor

Wow, nice haul suzyQ3.  I've always been curious about the Eye Spackle Hues because I love the BareMinerals 5-in-1 cream eye colors.  Great deal on a Marble Lipstick trio!! Wow!  Enjoy.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze and @KarenaJeannette

HappyDaze, she has made a few different formulation of just Eye Spackle. The one that I liked is in pot. It is flesh-colored with maybe a tinge of pink. It does a decent job on my stained eyelids. I use other brands as well.

HD and Karena, as I posted on another LG thread a few minutes ago, they haven't yet deleted the code. I tested it this morning, and it still works on the products I purchased and many more.