Respected Contributor

Re: My HG scent is no longer in production....

As a gemini I've had lots of fragrances as my favorites.  I vied for a more healthy formula of perfume with Lavanilla brand.  My two faves are Vanilla Grapefruit and Vanilla Lavender- Just recently located at Dermstore.com.  I'm thrilled.  Sephora's selection seemed to dwindle away.  I also use their deodorant.  I'm picky about what goes on my skin & playing it safe.  I like that these work a little differently on the individual's body chemistry,  hence I feel it's truly mine. muawww.

Have fun finding your new signature fragrance!

Contributor

This may be worth a try - ScentCrafters lists a dupe for Armani White for $60. I don't know if it would be close to the original but they do offer a 90-day guarantee. HTH.

ScentCrafters

Honored Contributor

@Heidus
I'm on the site and I'm seriously considering it! Have you used to this service before? How did it turn out for you?
Honored Contributor

@Heidus
Never mind. I'm uncovering a lot of bad press / complaints
Valued Contributor

Andreatoo, I feel your pain lol I loved Inner Grace (found small spray on Amazon). Just a suggestion to try...I was researching a perfume on base notes&fragrantica, and they both seem to like a website called https://surrendertochance.com/. Apparently, they decant small vials from an original bottle...I haven't done this myself so see what users say....enjoying my Vera!

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2
I appreciate the suggestion but I think you actually need a small sample and that ship sailed years ago LOL The green tea/pear is lovely and I'm wearing it too I've been alternating that with the Pitbull. I also picked up the embrace Periwinkle and Iris but I'm not as much a fan of that one, it's still a delicate scent for the right person
Valued Contributor

Oh that's  too bad-It looked like they had original bottles and decanted for the customer...Andreatoo, if ever I see it for you somewhere, you bet I will let you know☺ I rarely join in and you have been so sweet to me, thank You! BTW, I'm  now mixing the Vera with the Jo Malone, I think I need a perfume intervention lol 

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@Heidus
I'm on the site and I'm seriously considering it! Have you used to this service before? How did it turn out for you?

Hi @Andreatoo I have used the Scentcrafters! One day a while back, I was talking with my mom and the subject of an old perfume we loved came up...it was called Forever Krystle...yeah a real 80's throwback...I remember how much I loved it so went hunting online...I know the bottles of it are decades old so wouldn't buy one...then ran across Scentcrafters...they had a dupe so I bought it, picked my bottle, named it Forever Krissy (you name your perfume lol) and it came shortly thereafter...

and let me tell you, it took me back to 1986! It is fabulous! I also have a beloved now discontinued Armani scent (Sensi) and thought of getting the version of that...but then on fragrantica someone on the Sensi thread mentioned a company that did a body spray and oil...it was cheap (like 9 bucks for the body spray) so I went with them...it also smells just like my beloved Sensi! I am almost done with that spray and will decide if I give Scentmasters a go on it...I would say give them a chance! I had a very positive experience with them...HTH's 

ps still loving the Theorie Argan shampoo/conditioner that you raved about long ago...picked up the Marula versions at TJ Maxx and love them too! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968
Now there's a scent I would purchase in a heartbeat! That Argan shampoo just smells delicious! On the scentcrafter site I had gone through the process up to the checkout. I had even named it off white.. clever aye? LOL then I decided to try another beloved scent from my teenage years and I know when I put it in I didn't spell it correctly, the musk oil in the Little Black Bottle, (it wasn't on their list) yet I ended up at the same place as if they knew exactly what I was talking about?! I thought that was odd no questions asked but seriously my bigger concern was not being able to get my money back and that's what a lot of the bad press was
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@Krissy_1968
Now there's a scent I would purchase in a heartbeat! That Argan shampoo just smells delicious! On the scentcrafter site I had gone through the process up to the checkout. I had even named it off white.. clever aye? LOL then I decided to try another beloved scent from my teenage years and I know when I put it in I didn't spell it correctly, the musk oil in the Little Black Bottle, (it wasn't on their list) yet I ended up at the same place as if they knew exactly what I was talking about?! I thought that was odd no questions asked but seriously my bigger concern was not being able to get my money back and that's what a lot of the bad press was

@Andreatoo me too! The scent of that shampoo is heavenly! They need at least a body oil, right?

As for Scentcrafters, that IS strange...you changed the perfume and they didn't have it in their list and they were going to process the order? Hmm not cool! I know I love the one I bought and I am thinking of doing their version of Sensi but the body spray from the other company is so good I may go get the big bottle of that...think it ran 28 bucks...

I hate how Armani discontinues their best scents!!! GrrrrWoman Mad