Contributor

Mt review on collagenesis new perfect skin foundation & concealer

I have used this new foundation for the last two days...goes on very smooth, does not settle in fine lines or wrinkles, does not look cakey nor oily and my face feels soft as a new born baby! I ordered the light as I use in all other foundations and it is a tad lighter than I like...it does not look yellow or pink on my face just neutral I suppose...one coat did not begin to cover my few age spots ..I used the concealer as directed and applied a second layer of the foundation under and a dab over it..still didn't cover my spots. If you have clear skin with no age spots this would be the perfect foundation for you. I will fiddle with the concealer a bit more or use a primer  to see if that will help with the age spots because this is the best foundation in so many ways...I so want to keep it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mt review on collagenesis new perfect skin foundation & concealer

@lorretta - yay, good for you!  You are the 1st recipient of our group to receive it!!!

Are you using anything to lighten the dark spots/uneven tone? The Enlightened Radiance kit would be something good for you to try. Or there are other similar products from other brands. 

Also, something like the color correcting wheel D sells could be helpful to you. I'm not sure if it is sold individually

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Perfecting & Correcting Makeup Set w/ Foundation Brush - 313-054

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Yippie......I just checked my order status and my order arrived today at the local post office! @Blingqueen023 @willdob3 & all

Should receive it either Monday or Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Looks like mine just shipped.I ordered fair. I hope it is fair with no orange.

Honored Contributor

@lorretta - there is a Skinn sale at Hautelook

They have the color wheel for $14

8351490.jpg

Honored Contributor

This is $20 at Hautelook

6094661.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

Yippie......I just checked my order status and my order arrived today at the local post office! @Blingqueen023 @willdob3 & all

@Chi-town girl Mine is still in process with a cancel button.  If it doesn’t ship tomorrow I’m cancelling it,  just as well from what I’m reading here it’s too light.  I don’t have age spots, but I don’t like looking like a ghost either.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Chi-town girl Mine is still in process with a cancel button.  If it doesn’t ship tomorrow I’m cancelling it,  just as well from what I’m reading here it’s too light.  I don’t have age spots, but I don’t like looking like a ghost either.  

@Blingqueen023 - that's weird about your order. I understand about the color match. We can always work with a slightly lighter tone, but too dark is not as accommodating.

I have a nice bronzer powder with a big brush from Bare Essentials from a previous Q/Hamptons charity event. I think it will last me a lifetime Woman LOL just a light sweep around the hairline, jaw bone gives a

nice warmth of color. 

You might end up really liking it. Price is not bad and I know you want that brush!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Blingqueen023

I do not know why this foundation has taken so long to ship. All colors are available  suggesting cancelations. Like @Chi-town girl mentioned, my light and medium is scheduled for Monday delivery too. Looks like I'll be bypassing the handoff to the P.O. and UPS will be bringing it, saving at least 2-3 days. @willdob3, where are you in the delivery process?

I will post upon receipt my color/shade impressions and post swatches too. I sure wish I had my order now so as to help you determine if you should cancel or change your color selection at this time, blingqueen.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@lorretta - there is a Skinn sale at Hautelook

They have the color wheel for $14

8351490.jpg

@Chi-town girl @lorretta

I have that concealer palette and it really wasn’t worth buying, IMO. I’m not sure if I still have it or if I tossed it.