Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mt review on collagenesis new perfect skin foundation & concealer

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@lorrettawrote:

I have used this new foundation for the last two days...goes on very smooth, does not settle in fine lines or wrinkles, does not look cakey nor oily and my face feels soft as a new born baby! I ordered the light as I use in all other foundations and it is a tad lighter than I like...it does not look yellow or pink on my face just neutral I suppose...one coat did not begin to cover my few age spots ..I used the concealer as directed and applied a second layer of the foundation under and a dab over it..still didn't cover my spots. If you have clear skin with no age spots this would be the perfect foundation for you. I will fiddle with the concealer a bit more or use a primer  to see if that will help with the age spots because this is the best foundation in so many ways...I so want to keep it!

@rochelleS@Chi-town girl@willdob3 😲 omg. I feel like a fool. Lol 😂. I just went back to my order status to read the reviews on this foundation, and Dimitri’s high definition powder comes up.  I went back to my order status to see why and ‘I was looking at the wrong item.  I ordered that dream finish just to get another of the brushes.  My foundation did ship.  I’ll have it on Wed.  @Chi-town girl You’re right that brush does intrigue me. Woman Surprised

Well @Blingqueen023 if I'm totally honest with you, I selfishly want your opinion and your usage suggestions Woman LOL Woman Wink glad your order shipped!!!

We will have to watch to see if that Dream Finish ever gets to Hautelook at a decent price. HL has some plasma finish and Candlelight powder if anyone is interested. 

@Blingqueen023

A friendly chuckle coming your way, my dear😊. At least you have a delivery date and can no longer be frustrated wondering what the heck is going on. I truly hope the color works for you and everyone else who'll be receiving their orders next week! There's certainly enough anticipation over these new shades. 

I ordered the Candlelight powder from Hautelook earlier this year @Chi-town girl. I'm not familiar with the Plasma Finish product. I hope to find a powder in my stash that'll give that lovely finish we saw on air with the HD powder. It truly piqued my interest though. Stay tuned.

Super Contributor

Re: My review on collagenesis new perfect skin foundation & concealer

[ Edited ]

I got mine yesterday, but can't give a review as I haven't used it yet, but I do like the feel of that brush!

Most of Skinn's products are wrapped with peel off plastic, but my foundation/concealer container wasn't. Did anyone get a wrap on theirs or is this a product they didn't wrap?

I'm hoping I got the right colorl Really looking forward to trying this! Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

@luv2drivewrote:

I got mine yesterday, but can't give a review as I haven't used it yet, but I do like the feel of that brush!

Most of Skinn's products are wrapped with peel off plastic, but my foundation/concealer container wasn't. Did anyone get a wrap on theirs or is this a product they didn't wrap?

I'm hoping I got the right colorl Really looking forward to trying this! Smiley Happy

@luv2drive - yay! I understand about you needing to wait to try it....but hurry up Woman LOL Woman LOL just kidding.  Look forward to your review!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@luv2drivewrote:

@luv2drive - yay! I understand about you needing to wait to try it....but hurry up Woman LOL Woman LOL just kidding.  Look forward to your review!

LOL! You are so funny. Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL  I was kind of hoping someone would reply if the one they received was wrapped or not before I try it out. I might have to wait til you get yours!

Contributor

My new Skinn foundation was not wrapped either but was in that pretty box with the makup in one slot and the brush beside it in another slot..the box was taped at the opening section. Someone asked about the finish.....not matte nor did it shine or sparkle..more like your natural skin with special softness.

Honored Contributor

Mine is supposed to arrive Tuesday, but I'm hoping maybe I'll get lucky and it will be here tomorrow. 

Super Contributor

Mine came yesterday and I tried it today! Boy is it small!  

1. Mine was NOT sealed.

2.Concealer reminds me of his whipped HD make-up when applying it. Coverage is OK.

3. I used his primer.

4. Used my fingers to apply like he suggested then smoothed w/brush.

5.I bought MED and think it's light for HIS medium.

6. I don't think I used enough, so tomorrow I will apply more,coverage is NOT great.

7. Finish is really hard to explain but it's nice.

8. Blush went on nice. I used his powder blush.

I have tried all his make-up and I'm on the fence.

I use IT daily-concealer under eyes only and IT CC cream MED and I love it because it covers my age spots with 1 stroke. 

I will play w/ it tomorrow when I have more time!

One negative is the dip stick only fits in one way so that's a little troublesome!

Hope this helps.

SKINN,Beekman,& Josie is pretty much it!

Respected Contributor

@luv2drivewrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@luv2drivewrote:

LOL! You are so funny. Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL  I was kind of hoping someone would reply if the one they received was wrapped or not before I try it out. I might have to wait til you get yours!

@luv2drive I got mine delivered today, and mine wasn’t wrapped either.  Will be using it tomorrow morning and will write a review.  

Super Contributor

Thanks, @Blingqueen023! I see a couple of others have posted also and said theirs wasn't wrapped either. Okay then! Now I will give it a try!!  Smiley Happy

I'm excited about this new foundation. I hope I got the right color.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@luv2drivewrote:

Thanks, @Blingqueen023! I see a couple of others have posted also and said theirs wasn't wrapped either. Okay then! Now I will give it a try!!  Smiley Happy

I'm excited about this new foundation. I hope I got the right color.  Smiley Very Happy

@luv2drive I have to say I’m glad I ordered the medium instead of light like I do in his cc cream.  I tried it on my hand and it’s the perfect shade.  I’ll be using this for my foundation in the morning, and will post a review.  I’ll be using his orchard gel as primer.  I have to say I love the brush that comes with it. ❤️