Honored Contributor

Anybody use these? Which one is your favorite? Not too long ago, I had an order to place with neotericcosmetics dot com (the Alpha Hydrox company). My order was a few dollars short to qualify for free shipping so I added a couple of the Montagne Jeunesse Masques to my cart. The other night I did the Glacial Clay Spa Tonic Masque. The treatment was actually on piece of soft cotton cloth with cutouts for eyes, nose, and mouth, so it actually was like wearing a mask...lol. It felt really good and supposedly deeply cleanses the pores. I enjoyed the experience and will probably add more regular masques to my routine, kind of an end of the week treat on Friday or Saturday night. There are several varieties to choose from on the website and prices are $1.99 and $2.49 for individuals, but there are also a couple of multi-packs that range from about $6.00 - $15.00.

Honored Contributor

Re: Montagne Jeunesse Masques

73 views so far and no replies? No one has used these? Hmmm, well I guess I'll just have to do some experimenting on my own.

Honored Contributor

I've never tried the brand...........but masques do help your skin look more refined. I think ANY one will do the trick, even home made

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have seen these in Walmart. Always on an end of aisle display.

Trusted Contributor

I can't remember all the ones I have tried. I have bought a few at a time on their own, another order I bought the multi-pack, but what's included now looks different than when I ordered it (within the last year)

I liked trying out different ones. They made me feel pampered and my skin looked good for a couple days after.

I just used the spearmint gritty scrub mask. I was able to use it 3 times just because so much was in the packet. It felt cool and refreshing on my skin.

I have others from a recent order but I've only tried the spearmint one so far.

I did see this brand on an end cap at K-Mart before.