Frequent Contributor

Anyone use the masks before? Please post your review.

Thank you! Smile

Respected Contributor
Musings of a muse has reviews of DHC masks. I like their products, but never tried their masks.
Honored Contributor

I haven't tried any of the Mizon or DHC masks. I mix it up with my masks - sometimes I'll use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, but most of the time lately I'm doing sheet masks. I bought a slew of Montagne Juenesse masks a few months ago and only have a handful or so left. I've also been using some Missha Sheet Masks. Oh, I have a Missha Super Aqua Double Enzyme Mask, too. I like all of them. Hard to tell what I enjoy more sometimes, the actual mask or the relaxation time! What kind of Mizon mask are you considering?

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention.....I recently ordered an assortment pack of Dermal Collagen Essence Masks (sheet masks) - 16 packs/$15.50 with Amazon Prime.

Frequent Contributor

I should have mentioned is the sheet masks I am looking for.

Mizon - Essential sheet mask Peptide

Mizon - Essential sheet mask Hyaluronic Acid

DHC - Bio Cellulose Mask

I wonder are these masks work as well as Tatcha sheet masks.

Honored Contributor

If I were to choose one of the three, I'd probably select the Mizon Peptide because peptides help build collagen. The more collagen we have, the less wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid is a great skincare ingredient if you need moisture, but it's in so many things that sometimes a user can end up getting too much of it (my case anyway).