Trusted Contributor

@guatmum wrote:

The OP merely asked about fragrances people liked from MM.  Sad how many had to snatch an opportunity to make such incredibly derogatory remarks.  It says much more about those who made the comments than it does about MM.  Maybe some should look in the mirror.  Wow!   

WOW, I agree! What a bunch of nasty comments about another womens looks. Maybe they should post pictures of themselves so we all can critique them. lol, it would never happen.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor
I've tried many of her fragrances and like almost all of them. Top of my list are 112, Pheromone, and Destiny. Do a search on her, very admirable life and woman. Sometimes I think that if she was 25 years old presenting the same fragrances, many more people would say say how great her products are.... sad how some judge....
Respected Contributor

I tried a perfume years ago (don't remember the name) and hated it.  It might have been Destiny.

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:
I've tried many of her fragrances and like almost all of them. Top of my list are 112, Pheromone, and Destiny. Do a search on her, very admirable life and woman. Sometimes I think that if she was 25 years old presenting the same fragrances, many more people would say say how great her products are.... sad how some judge....

So much age bias these days. If we're all lucky enough we will get to a grand age. When I was young everyone wanted to grow up and be an adult like their parents.  Now everyone wants to be their teen and 20's kids. Not agood switch for all groups. Good post.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I love Marilyn Miglin and love her presentations.  Lately, MM has been bringing along an assistant or a daughter-in-law or daughter to "help" with the presentations.  I truly just want to hear what MM has to say, not the others.  They do a pretty good job but I would much rather hear her.  I have several of her perfumes and like them all. The pheromone smells great but it is rather strong so keep that in mind.  I love the Goddess--it smells like Tova's Body Mind and Spirit.  I called Marilyn's company once and she actually answered the phone and was so gracious and helpful.  Wonderful lady.