Esteemed Contributor

All the women selling anti-aging products have to try to look younger to sell their stuff. Who's going to buy "stuff" to look younger from a wrinkled old looking woman?  But just know, without surgery you aren't going to look like them. Adrienne Arpel is so pulled she looks awful, like plastic. For me, surgery is out.  I'm way too afraid of that. I'll just work with what I have.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

All the women selling anti-aging products have to try to look younger to sell their stuff. Who's going to buy "stuff" to look younger from a wrinkled old looking woman?  But just know, without surgery you aren't going to look like them. Adrienne Arpel is so pulled she looks awful, like plastic. For me, surgery is out.  I'm way too afraid of that. I'll just work with what I have.

That's true. If you have jowls and bags under your eyes, people are going to say why doesn't she help herself?

Elizabeth Grant on HQ, back when it wasn't HQ but another name, would come on with her products. I believe she was almost 90. Her skin looked great. She attributed it to her Torricelum (sp?)  ingredient. She wasn't afraid to come on. She didn't look pulled or stretched. Just normal. But her skin was beautiful. That's what she was selling. Skincare. Her grandaughter has since taken over for her. Elizabeth was a real card. One time she said, 'my skincare won't give you soft skin. If you want soft skin use Vaseline.' hahaha I think her days at that network were numbered after that!

Honored Contributor

I like Manuela a lot, she is very knowledgeable about her products, not sure if she has had fillers or not, but I do prefer her hair darker. The blonde does not work well in my opinion with her coloring..

I think even if you have had fillers or/and botox you still have to take care of your skin with good skin care!!! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I like Manuela a lot, she is very knowledgeable about her products, not sure if she has had fillers or not, but I do prefer her hair darker. The blonde does not work well in my opinion with her coloring..

I think even if you have had fillers or/and botox you still have to take care of your skin with good skin care!!! 

Manuela mentioned that this weekend, said even if you go the surgurical or filler route you still need a good skin care routine. 

Super Contributor

I admire Manuela for all she does to educate others on skin care ingredients.  Isomers has totally transformed my skin.  These products have done wonders for me and I will never stop using them.  I could care less what people do as far as personal choices. You still need good skin care and she delivers on that.  This is what matters to me.