Respected Contributor

I'm not happy with it.  It's the last time I'll try one of her kits.  The makeup is always too yellow, and I got the fair.  And I don't care what she says, it does feel like powder and looks like it too.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

With all the complaints about her products lately, I think she must have gone to a cheaper manufacturer and it's not working.  Like many of the companies who have "sold out" to bigger companies - the products never stay the same. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this kit didn't work for you.  Getting the right match can really be a process!

This kit is absolutely perfect for me.  I am on the deeper side of medium yet the medium shade was right on for my skin tone. I am SO glad I chose auto delivery.

I find it very light and do not feel like I am wearing makeup at all.  I still get the coverage I need as like most gals, I have things to hide!  I haven't stopped using it since it was received.

I find the brush to be an added bonus and works really good for the application of the foundation for me.

I love the eyeshadow sticks and even the lip gloss which I thought would be too light for me.

Hopefully, a different line will work better for you.

Trusted Contributor

I too returned mine.  Very yellow and not creamy at all.  I did not even look at the other stuff.

Respected Contributor

I did order the tan (as I normally do), and this one is considerably darker than the other tans I've received.  I will use it during the summer when my body color is darker (I like to use makeup to bring my face down to match my body color, since I use sunscreens on my face it's always too light).  It is very powdery until after you get it on your face.......I'm actually using an IT brush with it for a lighter coverage.

Laura loves cats!
Frequent Contributor

image.jpegI really like the TSV. This photo doesn't do it justice, but I find it wears well and the mascara is awesome. It's does flake a bit after drying but still worth it for the saturation of color and length. I also got the lip liner that's supposed to make your lips bigger. I'm  happy with that too!

Honored Contributor
I tried it Tuesday and it was back in the mail yesterday. I've been wanting to try more eyeshadow crayons and the mascara sounded good so those were my main reasons for ordering in the first place. Since the foundation was included I gave that a try too. Whew there was powder dust flying all around and the coverage wasn't good. The eyeshadow looked nice when I first applied them but before long they looked awful. I has high hopes for the mascara but it wasn't anything to write home about either. I'm done trying Mally products. Aside from that little pot of yellow stuff, which I hardly use anyway, her products always seem to be a big fail for me. I'm getting tired of wasting all this $$$ on shipping but that's my own fault. I'm done. I've found products that work for me and just need to be content and stop myself from trying every new thing that comes along (although I am glad I tried the Doris Dalton Hydragel).
Esteemed Contributor

I just don't see how Mally can show her face selling a foundation powder after everything bad she's said about them. She can't back away from that: old, dry, crackly; she would never put it on a client & they would walk out the door on her.

Before Mally went bankrupt, I got one of her best kits ever. Not one throw away. It was her Poreless foundation. One of the best foundations ever and perfect color, and a brush to apply. Only thing, too little product. A beautiful navy eye liner. A beautiful lipstick and color I've not seen since but have tried finding. And her little pot of yellow eye highlight. 

I wish she could have stayed true to her cosmetic values. 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I just don't see how Mally can show her face selling a foundation powder after everything bad she's said about them. She can't back away from that: old, dry, crackly; she would never put it on a client & they would walk out the door on her.

Before Mally went bankrupt, I got one of her best kits ever. Not one throw away. It was her Poreless foundation. One of the best foundations ever and perfect color, and a brush to apply. Only thing, too little product. A beautiful navy eye liner. A beautiful lipstick and color I've not seen since but have tried finding. And her little pot of yellow eye highlight. 

@febe1 she has been selling a powder foundation, which has TALC in it (the "enemy" she said) for at least a four years now - well before her company went bankrupt, so it is nothing new to her line. It is the called the Poreless perfection powder foundation.

A228494

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1 she has been selling a powder foundation, which has TALC in it (the "enemy" she said) for at least a four years now - well before her company went bankrupt, so it is nothing new to her line. It is the called the Poreless perfection powder foundation.

A228494

I can't understand how she could do this, @HappyDaze. I totally agree with her and have never tried a powder that wasn't what she said. Even the pretty white hair model, looked dry and crackly in her powder. It might be great for the young gals.