Respected Contributor

Re: Mally looks great tonight with Jill!

I love Mally! She is such a ray of sunshine! I didn't pick up anything because I don't need more cosmetics, but that's not to say I wasn't tempted. I am the Queen of foundations: I am pretty sure I own or have owned pretty much everything the Q sells plus, and being of a certain age( and not accepting it all too well), I am intrigued by her age-blurring foundation....I will probably end up ordering before the day is out....I had to talk myself down on everything else.

She is such a love! Did any of you other fans know that Mally has alopecia ??? She has beautiful wigs, but I was so happy when she shared that: it just "keeps it real"-and it helped so many.

You know what? I will buy that foundation after all. I swear my skin changes from day to day....I'm in!

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

Oh wow, I wouldn't have realized that was Jill either. She looks good. I like Mally too. She seems like a really happy and positive person. I like that. I don't have a ton of her products but I do really love her eyeliners and eyeshadow sticks. They stay put.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed, it's Jill. She posted it on her FB page. A few people asked if she used a filter and she said no, there is just really good lighting in the salon. 

Honored Contributor

If you showed me that picture and asked me to name the woman, I never would have guessed Jill! She looks great!

Honored Contributor

Alhough I did not see the show, I always think Mally looks beautiful. She always has the best outfits, her hair is gorgeous and, of course, her makeup is always beautiful. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't see the show but I saw a photo of Jill and Mally together.  I had to do a double take because I didn't realize it was Jill.  She looks fantastic. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup 

This doesn't appear to be Jill, perhaps you're mistaken.

@fitfuninformed

What?  Yes, its Jill.  Perhaps you are thrown off due to her hair being all one length instead of cut in layers. 

I stand corrected, would've never recognized her.  She should have more still shots taken of her - she's much more attractive in a photo than live - everyone should be so lucky!

Respected Contributor

I don't see that as Jill at all!  No matter how often I look at it!

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

@greamy wrote:

Jill is a natural beauty! Her skin looks flawless!

Yes I agree, all natural. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think I figured out why Jill looks so different and so much prettier. First, she let her hair grow out and lightened it, and she got rid of those "wings" her old hairstyle had. 

However, the big difference is that she thinned out her thick dark eyebrows and lightened them big time. They were very dark and dragged her face down. And I'm sure she's wearing new shades of makeup which flatter her lighter hair color.

She really does look lovely now. Good for her!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett