Honored Contributor

Mally high shine lipstick- are they the same as her volumizing lip gloss?

I have one of her lip products that says it is the High shine lipstick, which to me it is essentially a lip gloss. I also have a product that is in the exact same packaging but it is called Volumizing lip gloss. Are these one and the same? Did she just rename them at some point like she did with one of her foundations (later changed it to a BB cream instead although it is the exact same product)? TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mally high shine lipstick- are they the same as her volumizing lip gloss?

I am not sure, but I have several of her lip glosses and they are not pigmented enough for me!

Honored Contributor

thank you! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Are you looking at a specific color, HD? I have several shades of hers from kits, and some colors are really gorgeous and pigmented, IMO. The ones I have are in the pen, and you turn the end to push up product (if that makes sense).
Honored Contributor

Hi Future! I have Mally's light and Gorgelina and one other (can't remember the name off hand) and I really like the Mally's light. I want pink, peachy or mauve colors WITHOUT shimmer, like the Mally's light is. Any recommendations of colors meeting that criteria? I know Petal to the Metal is more pigmented but do you know if it has shimmer? Do you have the color? TIA!

Respected Contributor

Ok, the ones I have are the high shine liquid lipsticks. Peach sorbet is really pretty. Orchid is more of a purple than a mauve. All the rest of mine have shimmer!! I think most of her products do. I think I have 10 shades, and only 3 don't have shimmer. The only other one I have is Punch, and it's a bright medium pink that's pretty, too. My favorite of hers is Mally's baby, but it has shimmer. HTH!!
Honored Contributor

That does help, thank you FUTURE! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You're welcome!