New Contributor

Make your own verison of WEN

I posted this in a different reply thread for alternatives to WEN. Thought other might find this useful. WEN was too expensive for me. So I did research and found the closest ingredinets to WEN and I ended up with Regis Designline Tea Tree Conditioner. Sold at SuperCuts. I mix 1 cup of R D Tea Tree Conditioner with 1/3 cup of brown sugar. I get same great hair as using Wen, but at 1/3 the cost. The brown sugar is the "cleaning" agent in my recipe. I keep it stored in a plastic tub in my shower. Don't have to deal with the pumps as I know how much to just scoop, since I have already used WEN. The Designline Tea Tree conditioner really is very close to WEN ingredients.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View