Respected Contributor

image.png

Studio Fix Conceal And Correct Palette
Light, 6 g/0.21 oz

I just love this and use it every day, am on my second one. It lasted a long time, you don't need much. 
The bottom yellow and pinkish/coralish colors on the bottom I put on my darkened eyelids and instantly they are brightened and you can see them! They go on lighter than they look, but cover very well. 

The middle ones I can use successfully as a concealer on the redness on my cheeks. 
The upper lighter ones I can also use on my eyelids or as a concealer. 
image.png

1. NC15
  2. NW10
  3. NC20
  4. NW20
  5. PALE YELLOW
  6. PALE PINK
Respected Contributor

Re: MAC Multi use pallet….

@HerRoyaLioness I have this concealer in NW20 & NC20. 

These 2 containers have lasted me so long. 

It's a great concealer.

Respected Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

I rarely post on the beauty section of the forums, but I want to say Thanks!  This MAC pallet appears to be just what I need. I am definitely going to have a look at it. 

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1  - I am a light medium with cool tones and got the light pallet, it also comes in med and dark. If you do decide to get it look around, it's usually on sale somewhere, although $38 isn't too bad for this anyway!  

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness   I'm not sure about this MAC one as far as price or choice of shades. I have a similar palette from Makeup Forever and can even use it as concealer, foundation and if ever need it, contour and bronzer. (Sephora $85)

Respected Contributor

@Shanus - if you are not sure about the MAC one, they look like similar pallets, however with the MAC one no contour shade, which I wouldn't use anyway, but it does have a large selection of shades in each pallet and great coverage, which is why I like it so much.  Very versatile also, conceal, correct, highlight and can use as a foundation if desired. 
Huge price difference!  Found the MAC palette on sale at Macys for $32.30 right now, over $50 less than the Makeup Forever one.