Super Contributor

Re: Loving SKINN'S Orchid Gel Primer!!!!

On 9/8/2014 snowball said:

I have the orchid gel and why does it look purplish on my nose??? I liked his older product better. What am I doing wrong with this??

You must be using WAY too much. You use just a very thin layer. I spread a small amount between fingertips of both hands and then spread all over.

Super Contributor

On 9/8/2014 Go Pokes! said:

Do you ladies layer the Treatment Seal and the Gel Tint? I am just wondering as it is sold together in the Trio on the site.

I use the purple one as my daily primer and then the gel tinted one if I am going out or need some evening out of skintone. I don't wear anything over either version other than some blush.

I got the trio and use Bright Side usually on weekends or if feeling blotchy.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Mandy! I really didn't think I was using too much, but I probably am. I always think more is better. I will try tomorrow and see how it looks the way you said.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the reply Mandy.
Super Contributor

Mandy, do you use any type of other foundation?
Super Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Go Pokes! said: Mandy, do you use any type of other foundation?
I don't..I have tried so many kinds and I just don't look like me so I've been thrilled using Paula's Choice Resist-Super-Light-Daily-Wrinkle-Defense-SPF-30 as it has a very barely there tint that works with my porcelain skin. Luckily I don't need much coverage. I use concealer under my eyes, but that's it. The finish the orchid gel leaves makes me look flawless and works so well over the Paula's choice moisturizer.
Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 baker said:

Skinn has great products, I wonder if they know they are being discussed on another shopping channels forum!

Undoubtedly
Super Contributor

On 9/9/2014 MandySays said:
I don't..I have tried so many kinds and I just don't look like me so I've been thrilled using Paula's Choice Resist-Super-Light-Daily-Wrinkle-Defense-SPF-30 as it has a very barely there tint that works with my porcelain skin. Luckily I don't need much coverage. I use concealer under my eyes, but that's it. The finish the orchid gel leaves makes me look flawless and works so well over the Paula's choice moisturizer.

Are you using both (orchid and brightening) simultaneously?

Super Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Go Pokes! said:

Nope..I use the basic one (purple) most days..I use bright side when going out or if I just want to change things up Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Go Pokes! said:

Nope..I use the basic one (purple) most days..I use bright side when going out or if I just want to change things up Smiley Happy

Okay, cool. Thank for the reply!