New Contributor
Love the product...have used it for about 3or 4 years. Positive things are happening...my hair is at least 6 inches longer than it was 3 years ago....& the longest it's been in 20 years but I still have a problem. I live in Texas, spend at least the first hour of every work day outside in the humidity & wind ....by the time I go inside....every grey hair on my head is doing the Happy Dance....totally crazy, out of control....I'm 50, really fine hair....I've tried most of your products...the happy dance seems to take control....advice?
New Contributor

Re: Love the product but ....:)

Does Chaz ever reply to these or is this just a convenience page...available but....?
Respected Contributor

On 6/28/2014 Odiefell said: Does Chaz ever reply to these or is this just a convenience page...available but....?

No, Chaz doesn't post here. But there are other ladies here who know quite a bit about WEN who might be able to help you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

Also, Chaz mentions his customer service every show. The number should be on the bottle. I've never called but I have heard very positive feedback
Respected Contributor

My hair is fine too and I'm in your age bracket and I am going white too. I have a decent amount of hair though and right now I'm in extreme humidity where I live too but I use almost a whole pump of cleansing conditioner as leave in and really rake in and twist it in while hair is soaking wet, don't wring out. Water is the catalyst to get it absorbed in. You'll know because as your raking and twisting your hair will begin to stop dripping but still be very wet. Then I put one pump of styling creme and around six or seven pumps of my choice of mousse. If you blow dry your hair use tension while round brushing and blowing. I use high heat low fan speed and keep it moving so to not burn your hair. If your hair is prone to being curly or wavy, hmmmm but this helps me. My hair has a natural wave in it and if I let it air dry I look like Robert Plant so I always blow dry. I do, however, pre-dry and that can disturb the cuticle and cause frizz and I don't rub a towel in my hair after washing. I don't do anything but clip it up out of the way until I'm ready to blow dry. If you do or can, watch the show when Chaz is on, he does tutorials of how to apply products properly to get the most out of them. I hope this helps as I struggle with frizz too and my hair was to my waist, I had to trim because it was so uneven but NO split ends. Because of the the shine and bounce Wen imparts to my hair I get compliments all the time from strangers and people I know. I use Wen ONLY. Don't need nothing else. I'm too shy to call the number but the other poster is right, if you're not shy like me phone them I've heard they're very nice. Let us know how you make out. xo

Super Contributor

Do I understand - I live in OK and we are getting hot humid wind here too, and I'm dealing with mostly grey hair. Why does grey hair have to be so stubborn {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Last night Chaz showed how to air dry hair and how to keep your curl overnight. Start with putting a little extra styling crème or RTM in first. The two methods were to do 2 loose French braids - that was just soft wave. for more curl, he pulled the hair up on top of the models head, twisted it until it started curving, sort of like you do with crinkled gauze skirts, then wrapped it around into a bun, put a scrunchy around it and when it's released it's the soft curls. I don't know your exact length or style, but could putting your hair up while your out help?

Trusted Contributor

I don't have any experience with grey hair (yet!), but I live in south Louisiana, and humidity is the bane of my existence right now.

I think you should follow the normal guidelines, may sure you use enough cleansing conditioner as a leave in, and add the styling cream (if you aren't already). I find that it really helps to control the frizzies. Also, don't use a towel to dry your hair. You can use an old cotton t-shirt, paper towels, or a Turbie Twist. That's what I use, and it works really well. I apply my leave in and styling cream in the shower, then squeeze any excess water out with my hands, then pull my hair up into the Turbie twist.

okiebug had a great suggestion, maybe you could pull your hair up into a bun or even a ponytail for the time that you're outside. Or a scarf would give you some protection. Not sure what industry you're in, or if that would be appropriate. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I have had good luck with pom and lavender this summer. These cc's seem to help my hair not frizz in the humid weather. I also use the styling creme and about 4-5 pumps of mousse.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

On 6/28/2014 Odiefell said: Does Chaz ever reply to these or is this just a convenience page...available but....?

No but he has a FB page and is on Twitter. I've gotten tweets from him.

Regular Contributor

On 6/28/2014 wetdragon said:

No but he has a FB page and is on Twitter. I've gotten tweets from him.

That's just fine and dandy but, we the listen to the hype and buy the product here on QVC. QVC is where we return it if we have issues, so he should be conversing with the buyers on this forum! Some people , believe it or not don't fool with Twitter or FB and post our life stories and daily tweets for the world to read.