Super Contributor

Re: Love the product but ....:)

On 6/28/2014 Goldreich said:
On 6/28/2014 wetdragon said:
On 6/28/2014 Odiefell said: Does Chaz ever reply to these or is this just a convenience page...available but....?

No but he has a FB page and is on Twitter. I've gotten tweets from him.

That's just fine and dandy but, we the listen to the hype and buy the product here on QVC. QVC is where we return it if we have issues, so he should be conversing with the buyers on this forum! Some people , believe it or not don't fool with Twitter or FB and post our life stories and daily tweets for the world to read.

This forum is just for QVC customers, not the hosts or reps, so he can't converse here. You don't have to post your life story on anything to go to Chaz' facebook page and ask a question or call the salon.

Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 Odiefell said: Does Chaz ever reply to these or is this just a convenience page...available but....?

That's just fine and dandy but, we the listen to the hype and buy the product here on QVC. QVC is where we return it if we have issues, so he should be conversing with the buyers on this forum! Some people , believe it or not don't fool with Twitter or FB and post our life stories and daily tweets for the world to read.

You won't find Chaz posting here because this forum exists for QVC customers, only. If you have issues with the products, there are other avenues in which you may contact him or his stylists - including the Salon phone number which is provided on each bottle of WEN. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter, either, but I have called Chaz's salon directly and received prompt service.

Contributor

what??? A: talking to the person I responded to B: you think it's hype and still buy it and C: What???? LOL, sorry but this just cracks me up. I have a FB, twitter account and don't post my life story and don't know why you think that's required. I also co administer a group on FB, run a private message board and think if you don't like social media that is fine but it's not going anywhere.

P.S. I'm 61 and love technology