Not applicable

Love WEN but still don't get that bounce...

Ok so I have been using WEN exclusevely since April of this year. I have seen an improvement in my hair but still nothing like what the WEN girls on TV get. I have long fairly thin hair. I do get my hair foiled about every three months.

Even though I've noticed that I can wear my hair naturally wavy now, where as before it looked horrible if I didn't straighten it, I still get nowhere near the bounce and body I was hoping to be able to get.

I have tried all of the different formulas and honestly not sure if I see a difference with any of them. I WEN rinse and repeat (I wasn't in the beginning but last time Chaz was on air he kept saying this was important so now I do... still don't notice a difference) From the Gallon size I use 2 - 3 pumps for each cleaning, from 16 ounce I use about 20 pumps each and 32 ounce about 10 pumps each cleaning.

I also use the styling creme's and sometimes the volumizing spray. Just recently purchased the re-moist mask and oils so just adding them into my routine. I'm not ready to give up on the product line because I have seen an improvement but it still looks very dry and after a few hours very flat.

Sorry for the babble but I wanted to try to get all the info out there... anyone have any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Jenn