Regular Contributor

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

I think she looks very nice with her new look....but I would never have recognized her. She was always so unique and pretty...now she is pretty but looks interchangeable with multiple other actresses. It's similar to when Jennifer Grey had her nose done and looked great, but nothing like her former self. If Renee is happy with her new look...that's great, but I wish people didn't feel they had to go so far that they have entirely new faces...

Frequent Contributor

I heard someone else talking about it last summer. They said she looks like Robin wright Penn instead of herself. I think she looks like she had something like the "asian eye surgery" to widen her eyes. It took away her girl next door appeal. She does not look bad in either way. But, she does not look like herself that is for sure.

Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Haddie said:

I heard someone else talking about it last summer. They said she looks like Robin wright Penn instead of herself. I think she looks like she had something like the "asian eye surgery" to widen her eyes. It took away her girl next door appeal. She does not look bad in either way. But, she does not look like herself that is for sure.

..walk into Barneys or Neiman Marcus and you'll see a store full of ladies with that same face.....

Respected Contributor

That can't be the same person, looks like two entirely different people to me.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

It appears to me that the change is really just her eyes with maybe a weight loss and a little more volume added to her cheeks. I remember how Jennifer Grey's plastic surgery on her nose caused her to appear totally changed. Renee's almost "squinty" expression when smiling was appealing and very recognizable. That now is gone it seems, and I think changing her eyes has resulted in the same dramatic change to her that it did with Jennifer. I don't think she really had all that much done. She still looks good - just different.

Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 santorini said:
On 10/21/2014 Remee said:

All of you need your head and eyes examined if you think those pictures are of the same person.

You are so gullible !! Do you always believe everything you see so easily ??

What a strange and mean post. Do a google search. My local news just had this story on and I assume they fact-checked it.

ITA
I saw this story on a news site on the internet this morning.

Every perfect gift is from above.
Valued Contributor

I honestly wouldn't have known it was her if you hadn't told us. Yikes!
Honored Contributor

Okay, this is getting a bit ridiculous. I had not seen or heard any of this; I'm just not into this stuff. But even I can do a simple search and determine that this is indeed the same person:

This is a safe site, so check it out:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/renee-zellweger-latest-splash-elle-red-carpet-event-...

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

She clearly had an eye job. Her eyes are not as squinty. They removed some skin that was hanging over her eyes. She looks fine. She needs more makeup.

Trusted Contributor

In the current photo she has a tan, her hair is darker & part is different, she has a serious but pleasant expression, possibly thinner, and the thing that could be surgical is the eye area. Not radically different. I still love her and wish she had a bunch of new movies coming. I don't care if people have work. Tony Davolony on Dancing With the Stars looks like he has had something done. He looks good, moist!