Occasional Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson is on the front page of USA TODAY!

we don't know the whole story she may have been asked to resign, they do have a lot of host. nobody but Lisa knows for sure, after all its a very long notice. Lisa Mason did not give this kind of notice, nor did the women who moved to Tamps Judy...she may have been asked to resign.

Valued Contributor

Slow news day?

Super Contributor

The article is NOT FLATTERING...Makes her fan base look crazed.

Honored Contributor

I think she was asked to announce it --- and get it over with now .... there's no way QVC wants anything to get in the way of all the Christmas hype and shows coming up.

By the time Lisa actually leaves, it's old news and if the specifics of her next endeavor have already leaked out, no one at QVC has to deal with denials, confirmations, etc.

I think she's gone as far as she can go with QVC and it's time for something new ..... and she's had this planned for a long time. Onviously, her contract expires December 31st and she's just letting it run out.

I wonder if, in fact, QVC has changed the salary structures for ALL the hosts, if anyone else will be leaving .... we shall see ....

I wish Lisa the best ..... she's made some great contacts in her 20 years at QVC. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

I agree with what others have said. The article is far from flattering to the Lisa fans, although they'll never see that. Just one in many placed articles by a publicist.

Honored Contributor

Why is this important?
Valued Contributor

If this was a serious article I would think there would be interviews with Lisa and QVC. Instead they picked out quotes from blogs and tweets. IMHO it seemed like an excuse to make fun of QVC.

Super Contributor

agree The article made fun of Lisa and her fan's....It made them look delerious.

Lisa is loving it. Do people really copie her...the real is always better than the copie.

This makes HOME SHOPPING LOOK LOW BROW---

Super Contributor

On 10/13/2014 milly said:

If this was a serious article I would think there would be interviews with Lisa and QVC. Instead they picked out quotes from blogs and tweets. IMHO it seemed like an excuse to make fun of QVC.

IT IS MAKING FUN OF Q------It embaresses me .

Super Contributor

Well if the ignorant press ,and fans become sillier Q may ask her to leave.

Q will stand way after Lisa is gone and this is bad press.