Trusted Contributor

Do any of you beauties know of a lavender color blush? I liked the Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy, but refuse to buy a product that they will only offer to "certain people" (you had to be a high-end Sephora customer to get it). Anyway....that's just a pet peeve of mine. So does anyone know of a brand that has a similar lavender color? Tks! Smile

Respected Contributor
Try Makeup Forever Aqua Cream eye shadow in #18 Mauve. Looks like you can use it on eyes and cheeks.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor
On 4/9/2015 Kjelle said: Try Makeup Forever Aqua Cream eye shadow in #18 Mauve. Looks like you can use it on eyes and cheeks.

I went online to check it out and it appears this is a shimmer eye shadow, and I really don't want a shimmer blush. But thanks anyway Kjelle for the recommendation. Smile

Respected Contributor

I"m telling you, get the Pansy. It has been available online at Clinique, even before Sephora had it, although it was sold out when I checked a few weeks ago. I went on a lavender/lilac blush hunt a few months ago, and could not find anything. I understand your not wanting to purchase it because it's Rouge only at this time, but it really will be worth it, I think. I happen to be Rouge this year (which I've never been before, and don't see myself being at that level again next year), so I was able to purchase it, and I really do love it! I really wish Sephora wouldn't do this with products, but I also understand their wanting to "reward" those that shop more by giving them early access to some items. You also might check Macy's, Dillard's, Belk, etc. HTH!

Respected Contributor
Benefit's Lollitint is lavender. I think I'm the only person on earth who doesn't like Clinique cheek pop blush. I could never pick it up on my brush or blend it well without having to use too much.
Trusted Contributor
On 4/9/2015 FUTURE said:

I"m telling you, get the Pansy. It has been available online at Clinique, even before Sephora had it, although it was sold out when I checked a few weeks ago. I went on a lavender/lilac blush hunt a few months ago, and could not find anything. I understand your not wanting to purchase it because it's Rouge only at this time, but it really will be worth it, I think. I happen to be Rouge this year (which I've never been before, and don't see myself being at that level again next year), so I was able to purchase it, and I really do love it! I really wish Sephora wouldn't do this with products, but I also understand their wanting to "reward" those that shop more by giving them early access to some items. You also might check Macy's, Dillard's, Belk, etc. HTH!

So far, I can't even find any place that has the Clinique in Pansy available!!

Respected Contributor

I just looked on the Clinique website and can't find them. That is SO WEIRD. I tried to buy them a few weeks ago, but they were sold out, and I think I signed up to receive an email alert if they came back in stock. Now, they aren't even on the site. Sorry, NiteStar!!

Honored Contributor

Check out Tarte.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Urban Decay is releasing a new line of blushes on the 15th. Bittersweet looks like something you may like.

Swatches: http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-urban-decay-afterglow-8-hour-blush-photos-swatches

Contributor

What about Clinique Blushing Blush in Iced Lotus? It's a Lilac color.