Occasional Contributor

Lauren Hutton Going Out Of Business, 50% off everything

[ Edited ]

50% off all products, plus gift at website. She's closing the makeup business, "moving on to different things". 

I liked Lauren Hutton, liked the concept of her makeup line, and I liked the mini-disc and smaller compacts. Snapped up a couple of items for old-times' sake, lol, plus the smaller products are practical. Never really got the need for half of the stuff in the larger discs. 

Anyway, sorry if someone already posted this -- just thought I'd give a heads-up for any of her fans. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Lauren Hutton Going Out Of Business, 50% off everything

I remember watching her on HSN. Beautiful Lady. Best wishes.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Years ago I bought her face pallet thing.... I enjoyed watching her and the fact that she embraces aging...  naturally beautiful no matter her age without fillers and botox and lifts.

740full-lauren-hutton.jpg

th.jpg

Contributor

I really LOVED her disc! That was my first foray into facial sculpting The disc seemed to last forever!

Regular Contributor

I have continued to buy refills for my face disc throughout the years. Her eyebrow powder is the best product I have ever used for my brows and as an everyday eyeshadow. I have a few refills of that because I knew the end of her company would happen sooner or later. I use other products and lines but my face disc has always been part of my favorite products.

Honored Contributor

thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Are you serious?  It appeared evident on her last appearances on HSN that she had had major facial reconstruction!