Honored Contributor

Latch on the most recent Calista TSV

[ Edited ]

I got the new TSV in record time, I tried it this morning and my issue so far is when I wrap my hand around to use the curler part it latch for the curling iron comes un-done, Am I doing something wrong 

thanks in advance

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Latch on the most recent Calista TSV

I just received mine and will be trying it tomorrow.  The styling tool is VERY heavy.  Anxious to see how it works.  I thought that you were supposed to be able to lock the styler so that you could just use the curling iron part, not the hair straightener.

Honored Contributor

You can but I seem to hold the styler with my hand right where the lock is 

susankay wrote:

I just received mine and will be trying it tomorrow.  The styling tool is VERY heavy.  Anxious to see how it works.  I thought that you were supposed to be able to lock the styler so that you could just use the curling iron part, not the hair straightener.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I got the new TSV in record time, I tried it this morning and my issue so far is when I wrap my hand around to use the curler part it latch for the curling iron comes un-done, Am I doing something wrong 

thanks in advance

Mine came so fast too! I didn't have fresh clean hair the day I used it, I had dry shampoo & products in it so I can't say how it will be with fresh blow-dried hair. I got a lot of volume and wave and liked it ...but really it's too soon to see if it will do what I want or if it's alright..there was no unlatch prob but didn't use it for long. I did note that it has a large barrell which is good for mid to longer hair but can't fathom this doing anything for short hair like as seen on the video clips! I think if it works well it will do grea for volume...I need that.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky