Trusted Contributor
I remember in the early nineties when Lancôme launched their “micro bubble “ technology. Since then other than their teint idole foundation and their serum, the line seems dated and stale to me. They don’t seem to “evolve” as other lines do by updating the technology of formulations or the colors offered. BTW I know their concealers are supposed to be awesome but apart from that the line seems stale. Anyone else share that feeling?
Honored Contributor

My feeling on Lancome is that their skin care is overpriced hype and junk !! Ingredients very much out of date and very poor quality. 

Trusted Contributor
Yes that’s perfectly put. That’s what I was trying to get across. I think they are just relying on their teint idole, concealers, Génifique. However I do really like their perfumes, especially La belle est vie the original, but all the other perfumes seem like very good quality. I know it’s probably their cash cow.
Frequent Contributor

Lancome TSV's are always Génifique or Renergie. Yet, Lancome has other beauty and skincare products. Same old, same old.

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 

Would it help to know that they have a sitewide 30% off sale going on right now? Last time they had this sale I repurchased a bottle of their Tient Idole Foundation. 30% off and free shipping. I used an eyeshadow from Lancome for my wedding 43 years ago. It hasn't been a company that I have purchased from much in recent years but I think it's because there is so much more to choose from than there used to be. I would hate to see them go out of business.

Honored Contributor

I forgot about their concealer. I really do like it! And I have a couple of perfumes from Lancome.  I should make it a point to check them out more often when I'm shopping for something

Valued Contributor

Also, the before and after photos that they show are really ridiculous. I was watching the presentation of the TS at midnight and couldn't believe it. Are they fooling anyone? 

Respected Contributor

They really haven't done any inovating in years , i think It cosmetics does all of the new , being their parent company.

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67   I use the Bifacil eye makeup remover, but that's it.

I do tend to steer away from skincare by makeup lines. I think it's a secondary endeavor to aquire more customers and most have a lot of fragrance. I'm also not sure of the efforts put into their research. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Also, the before and after photos that they show are really ridiculous. I was watching the presentation of the TS at midnight and couldn't believe it. Are they fooling anyone? 

@CorrTor   I've felt the same about most B&A pics. I see no differences.