Doesn't appear it's moving.............

Lancome Beauty Box this weekend only

$75 with ANY purchase on Lancome website

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Doesn't appear it's moving.............

Lancome Beauty Box this weekend only

$75 with ANY purchase on Lancome website

@Just Bling   There are skincare products included that many may not use. Color cosmetics are better choices, but the idea is to get women "hooked" or wanting to purchase another skincare product....more costly than cosmetics.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling  IMHO, this is one of the worst Beauty Boxes they've done, ever. I can't think of one I didn't want until now. They always gave you a choice of cool or warm tones and a full face of makeup. Great deal. Whomever was in charge of this palette missed the boat by MILES. Way too much skincare; only 1 lipstick choice and lots of glitter in the makeup.

Exactly WHO is their targeted audience? Looks like they dropped the ball on this one. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

I agree, I can't remember when I skipped one, this one will be a pass for me too.

Frequent Contributor

I love the beauty Box! I wanted to try the Genefique light pearl serum which is $70. So ,I thought why not get in the kit. The mascara is a keeper along with the primer. Lipstick is ok you can tone it down with gloss. I haven't purchased a kit in along while but as I said in my post I bought 2 new formula waterproof eyeliners to get the kit.

Trusted Contributor

@caheff I can 100% see if you wanted to try/use the skincare and use the mascara that this is a great deal. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

I think it sold out on HSN, there you had to make a $42 purchase to get it for $75

Respected Contributor

I don't use or want to use their skincare so it simply isn't a good deal.  Also, I feel like the price has gotten too high.  Only a few years ago it was $50 or $60.