Honored Contributor

Can someone explain how you can mist on a primer over your makeup? Primers go over the moisturizer & before makeup.

I do get the clear mist as a setting spray, but the spackle mist is a puzzler.

Respected Contributor

Re: LG’S SPACKLE MIST

[ Edited ]

@Shanus I've never used the Spackle Mist, although I'm debating on trying the new duo.  My understanding is that you can use it as a primer (spray it before makeup) OR as a setting spray (after makeup), or as a general refresher during the day.

Honored Contributor

I was just reading the description of this mist and it says its a multi-tasker so you can pretty much use it when and where you need it...under, over or just for hydration. The two reviews aren't so good. Seems the sprayer is a problem.

Respected Contributor

Huh?  You mist over a powder (B&B)?  Doesn't that make little tiny dots of wet on your face?  I don't get it.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Huh?  You mist over a powder (B&B)?  Doesn't that make little tiny dots of wet on your face?  I don't get it.  

@Mistic  I don’t think the spackle mist is a powder. It’s still confusing why use primer over makeup.....

Trusted Contributor

Sound similar to the Smashbox water primer.  I've use it a few times and like it.  I just had a deluxe sample size.  Use it under makeup, letting it dry 1st.  After makeup to set.  Makes your skin look smooth either way.  I like LG Spackle especially the hydrating and Even Tone....oh and the Champagne.  I'll have to watch the LG video.

Valued Contributor
Hi @Mistic. I use the too faced primer/setting spray, the mist has to be super fine and even to avoid the “dots”. Imo it works in a pinch as a primer, but I prefer using a traditional primer.
Respected Contributor

Re: LG’S SPACKLE MIST

[ Edited ]

Shanus said ~ "Can someone explain how you can mist on a primer over your makeup? Primers go over the moisturizer & before makeup.

I thought she meant that it could be used  "after" your makeup?

Like a mist of moisture, later in the day?  If you use her B&B, I still don't get how this can be done...  Clueless in Hooterville.

ETA ~ I'm going to search for the video....

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

OK ~ So the Lady says "you can use after..."Lock in your makeup..."  I can just see me out shopping.  I don't even carry a purse anymore.  Lip stick in my front pocket of my jeans, and my ID and card in my back pocket...  And then I am going to carry a bottle of MIST?  Not.  

May be great for someone who is working, and you have to spiff up, you know, always look your best.  I really do hope it works well for all who got it.    

Esteemed Contributor

I would think after awhile the sprayer would clog up...