Honored Contributor

Suzanne is coming to QVC - Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age

[ Edited ]
Well, that was fast! 1st show is on May 31st, prime time, 7p ET.    Will be interesting to see if it's the same product mix.

No homepage or products are loaded yet.   You can set reminders by pulling up the program guide, select May 31 to find the first show, click on it to see the scheduled shows.   

Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
10:00 - 11:00 PM EST

Television personality, best-selling author and health advocate Suzanne Somers brings her inspirational approach to aging during Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age. Join her as she shares her wellness journey along with her favorite products and lifestyle tips for looking and feeling your best. Discover her secrets for thriving at any age with top quality supplements and nutrition products during Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age.

Upcoming Shows
Thu 06/01/201702:00 AM - 03:00 AM
Fri 06/02/201710:00 AM - 11:00 AM

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Suzanne is coming to QVC - Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age

Her products are WAY OVERPRICED in my opinion.  Her husband is annoying he is at times on the show with her and he TAKES OVER!  No thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC is one shopping channel she hasn't hit yet!! Woman LOL I really liked some of her stuff- WAY back when.... her earlier years on hsn.

Esteemed Contributor

OY!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Reminder set.  I will check her out.  

I loved watching her on HSN with Colleen.

Honored Contributor

Puhleese!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

She is a good sales person.  But with all of the good skin care brands that QVC has attained, why would they bother with Suzanne Sommers.  

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

QVC is one shopping channel she hasn't hit yet!! Woman LOL I really liked some of her stuff- WAY back when.... her earlier years on hsn.

Wonder why she is apparently now leaving Evine.  Not a great fan.

Honored Contributor

Suzanne purportedly expanded her product line to include household products and I think clothing. I suspect it may have had something to do with her leaving evine if they weren't willing to let her hawk the rest of her line.

Will the Q allow it? Will they give her the set she insists upon and which host will she ONLY work with?  Any guesses?

Which Q host will be Suzanne's new host of choice? Remember that she can't outshine Suzanne...

Honored Contributor

WHY ???

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan